Chapter 4: Party Crasher

Marinette's Outfit:

Marinette's Outfit:

Marinette's pov:

Tonight's the Wayne gala, I've been working on dresses and suits for my friends for almost two days. I've hidden little designs that match each of my friends including some for Damian and his brothers. The dresses that I've been working on are finally finished. "Wait Marinette! What about us kwamis? You might need to transform." Tikki said, worried.

"Not a problem Tikki. I sewed in hidden pockets for you and the other kwamis to hide in for the gala. Plus the pockets can easily sneak food in for you." I explained.

I just finished up the suits for Luka and Tim. I just need to do Damian's suit then I can do my dress. I heard a knock at the door, I let the person in which was Kagami "Mari, you've been working so hard on those outfits. I think you need a break." she said.

She's right, I haven't taken a break since I started on the dresses. A break would be nice, plus it does give me time to come up with ideas for my dress. "I'll take one as soon as I finish Damian's suit. I won't take long." I told her.

Kagami understands and left then Damian walked into the guest room. I needed him to try on the suit for the gala. A few minutes after him getting the suit on, I did double check to see if the stitches were in place. "Beloved, it looks fine. Don't worry, things will be fine." Damian assured me.

I couldn't help but blush at his kind words. I told him that I was going out for a bit but he wanted me to at least take one of my friends with me just in case. I asked Nino to come with me. We walked through the city, it did look a lot different in the daylight than at night without all the criminals. I started drawing up ideas for my dress at least until a familiar lier saw us.

"You've made a big mistake Marinette. I'll have Damian Waynes' arm around me at the gala. And there is nothing you can do about it." she spoke in a harassed voice.

"I'm not falling into your trap Lila. And in case you've forgotten, you got Tim akumatised at Wayne Enterprises last night. I doubt he'll be with someone who insulted his brother." I said.

She smirked at me, she was planning something. Suddenly, one of the students tackled me to the ground as Lila stole my design book. Nino tried to help but another student knocked him out cold. Lila began ripping the pages of my book out, all of my designs were ripped or crumpled. She then came to the page where the designs for my dress were "I shall not go to the gala and I'll make sure that you never see Damian again." she cruelly spoke.

She ripped out the design and threw my book onto the ground. The two students joined up with her as she walked away with my design. I slowly picked up the torn and crumpled designs as tears began to drip from my eyes. Nino woke up groaning and saw that I was in pain "Let's get out of here." he said, softly.

Alya's pov:

Marinette let us try on the outfits she designed for the gala while she was gone. She knows us very well plus a pocket for the kwamis to hide in. "Mari's got talent. She did an amazing job on the outfits," said Tim.