Chapter 16: First Date Part 1 (Adrijohn)

Adrien's P.O.V:

The next morning, when I had woken up, I rushed to the bathroom. Today, the family would be going on a road trip, and I was so excited. This was because we would be visiting Clark Kent and his family, meaning I would be able to see John again. I haven't been able to see him since the battle against my father and Nathalie.

I was just about to exit my room when I heard a knock at my door. "Come in," I said, and soon enough, Marinette entered the room. "Hey Mari, everything okay?" I asked her normally she would be spending time with Damian, so I rarely got to see her.

"Ever since Hawkmoth was defeated, I haven't been able to see you. Even Damian refused to let me out of his sight, so while he continued to sleep this morning, I snuck to come see you." Marinette said while she looked around, making sure it was only me in the room.

"Is he still sleeping?" I asked, nervous that if Damian was awake, he would be mad to see me with his true love. "Yeah, anyways enough about him. How are you doing?" Mari asked me, letting out a sigh. I told her that I was still healing from the shock of the battle, but I was looking forward to the trip we were doing today.

As soon as I looked up at Marinette, I noticed her eyes bulging out of her head. "Mari, did you forget the family road trip?" I asked with a sly smile, and with that, she began to blush. "It's not my fault Damian has kept me busy," she wined, and before I could say anything else, she rushed out of the room, causing me to let out a small laugh.

Once again, I was alone in my room and decided to send John a text.

Adrien: Hey Babe, how have you been?

....

John: Hey Kitty, I'm good. How about you? I've barely heard from you after the battle.

Adrien: Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I was still trying to get over the shock. I hope you can forgive me.

John: Of course I can. After all, if I was in your shoes, I would want some time to heal.

Adrien: Thanks. Oh, by the way, Bruce is having us all take a day trip to Metropolis so we can finally have a date out with each other.

John: That's great. I can't wait to see you. I know this amazing restaurant. I want to take you too.

Adrien: Can't wait, cya soon. Love you.

John: Love you too, cya soon.

With that, I turned off my phone and left the room. As I walked down the stairs, I noticed the rest of the family waiting by the door "finally your ready," Dick said with a groan "Hahaha sorry I was just talking with John" I said with a nervous smile. The others only gave suspicious looks as we boarded the limo.

The ride to Metropolis took a few hours, so to help past the time, I just chatted with my brothers and Marri. I even got to learn a bit more about my youngest brother Damian.

John Kent's P.O.V:

As I waited for Adrien and his family to arrive, I decided to take a flight around the city to make sure no one was in any danger.

Superboy:

After circleling the city ten times, I was stopped by a woman crying out for help as i then quickly scanned the city for the woman and noticed a young teenage girl being cornered by a gang of hulagans. "Please stop it. I'm not ur toy somebody pls help me!" The woman cried out.

Moving fast, I landed behind the gang without them knowing, clearing my throat, I addressed the hulagans. "Excuse me, fellas, but if you really want to play rough, why not try me for size?" I asked as I shot them a cheeky grin.

Without even looking at me, the gang leader told me to leave, or I would regret it, but I only laughed it off, causing him to spin around in anger. That was short-lived when he norlticed it was me and not some random kid he could pick on. Without using much strength, I knocked out the entire gang and awaited the polices arrival.

Soon enough, the gang was hauled off to the police station. The girl then walked up to me and threw me a flirtatious look
"Thank you..." she began to say to me bit was cut off by someone else whom I immediately recognized. "Well well well fancy meeting you here, my Prrrrince," the other person said.

"Cat Noir, what are you doing here?" I asked, giving him a tight bro hug "Well when you didn't come and greet us at the meeting place I figured I'd make sure everything was okay and to my surprise I got to see you fight off thoes goons" Cat Noir said as he stared at me with admiration.

"Come on, Chat, the work I do is noting compared to the work you and Ladybug have done to help aide me and the league" I said trying to hold back the fact that his flattery from before had a strong effect on me. "Come on, Superboy, everyone is waiting for you. Your dad showed up, but when you didn't, I got worried," Cat Noir said as he led Superboy to the others.

(F.Y.I John Kent is now in his survillian clothes)

After meeting the others and chatting for a bit, I then took Adrien to one of my favorite restaurants, and we had a meal together. After we finished, he kept begging me to let him pay the bill. At first, I refused, but eventually, I said yes when he agreed to let me fly him back to the others, and he agreed.

Adrien's P.O.V:

After saying goodnight to John, I entered Wayne Manor. The others had already gone to bed. The only person up was Bruce. As soon as he noticed me, he gave me a gentle smile not gonna lie although he had given me a good home and family I still felt cautious around him I guess it's because I know he's Batman the vigilante every villain fears.

Although I'm not a villain, I still feel cautious around him he just gives off that kind of vibe. "How was your date?" Bruce asked me, "it was good me and John just chatted at a restaurant and when we finished he flew me back here thank you for letting me do this" I said giving Bruce a tight hug.

"You're welcome. I'm just glad you're able to do something so freely that I couldn't do after my parents were killed," Bruce said as he returned the hug. After I finished the hug, Bruce and I went our separate ways and headed to our rooms, and I got some much needed sleep.