chapter 4 - butterflies 🦋

you give me butterflies
___________________________

Atlas' Pov

Silas has been sleeping in my dorm for at least a week now
we kissed and never brought it up again but I could tell he wanted to kiss me again I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip by me I was going to tease him for as long as I could.

we were in math class and the teacher  was talking about calculations of some triangle or something and in the corner of my eye I could see Silas eyeing me once I turned to him the looked away this went on for the remainder of the class until the bell rang. It was now lunch time.

On our way to the lunch hall the principal had found us and ordered us into her office.

"I hope you two know that the both of you are in big trouble,Atlas frist off beating up Rebecca is truly unacceptable in this school." Ms.Carbon scolded,"Second problem is you Silas,as you are aware a boy should not be in a girls dorm after 9pm do I make myself clear." she continued her rant.

we nodded I was sentenced to one week's detention and Silas got off with a warning  we obviously didn't care about the dorm rule.After my frist detention was over I went back to my dorm where Silas was waiting by now all of Alex's things had been moved out. so he was sitting on my bed just scrolling on his phone.

I took off my shoes and went over to him giving him a hug
"Hey there sweet cheeks,what's up with you." he asked in a rather surprised tone. "I missed you that's all." I day moving closer towards his face. His eyes where glistening full of love,lust and yearning but I wouldn't give him what he wanted. Not that easily.

He tried to move closer trying to go in for a kiss but at the last second I pulled away. he was not having that he started to pout and cross his arms like a child.

"Why do you tease me like this Atlas whyyy!" he whined falling backwards onto my bed I didn't look back at him I just put my hair up and walked to the bathroom.

when I got back Silas was still on his phone then looked up at me,he put his phone down and walked over to me not saying a word instead he grabbed me by the waist I gasped at his touch his mouth moving towards my ear.

"You're such a tease Cain,you know that right?" he whispered, I shivered at his touch  he then looked at me, my heart racing faster than Usain Bolt himself,his face was inches away from mine my hands wrapped around his neck as we looked into each other's eyes the gap between us closing as he kissed me.

I kissed back,the kiss lasted a while. It felt as if I was being lifted off the ground, we soon pulled away catching our breath this time I kissed him,it was a hungry kissed and he knew this, his tounge grazed my bottom lip waiting for permission to enter which was hastily granted.

His tounge explored my mouth as the two of us embracing each other as our tounges danced with each other to a song only the two of us knew.

We soon departed his taste lingering on my lips he tasted of vanilla and sugar.
I looked into his eyes they where full of bliss.

"Atlas,I love you,I hope you know th-" I cut him off kissing him again. "I love you too Silas." I whispered softly he smiled at me contently.

We sat and watched movies the rest of the night his head on my lap my hands playing with his brunette hair. when he says something that made me blush "Love,you give me butterflies everytime I see you,I love you Atlas." I smile at this we soon fall asleep on my bed holding each other.

time skip to morning

Silas and I wake up to my alarm going off it was now morning. I yawn and get out of bed Silas still in bed I shake him awake."Silas,we gotta get ready,wake up or we'll be late." I groan Silas soon getting up kissing me on the forehead.

"good morning love." he says in a very sleepy tone, we get ready and before we leave he checks my face wound saying that it's healed but it left a scar,I shrugged and we left. walking the halls he grabbed my hand as we walked the halls then we bummed into Rebecca and her gang. I wanted to rip her hair out of her head.

She stood right in frount of us,arms crossed she just doesn't learn does she.

"Well look what we have here, the two weirdos in love, Silas what do you see in her she's just as much if a boy as you are." she ranted. Silas looked at her unfazed
"Rebecca why don't you leave me and my girlfriend alone will ya?" Silas replied sharply.  she scoffed and continued her rant this time at me "Atlas,I heard you got detention, that's unfortunate guess Alex isn't a priority." she chuckled.

That was my breaking point Silas tried to calm me down but I was pissed I threw my bag to the ground walking towards her. "You just don't learn do you? or do you just like getting beat up?!" I shout at her  a crowd started to form again Silas still trying to calm me "Atlas,don't do this!" he shouts I ignore him and walk towards Rebecca her arms still crossed. I grab my duffle bag taking out my baseball bat and walking over to her once more.

"You need to learn to keep her name out your mouth dammit!" I shout she just laughs I run and hit her with the bat one time across the face she stumbles and tries running away but she's surrounded. I walked towards her bat swinging it at her but she dodges I swing again hitting her in the ribs she falls to the ground holding her side.

Silas manages to break through the crowd taking the bat from me," Let me kill her Silas!" I demand he just walks up to her hitting her in the face with the bat causing her face to bleed Silas pulls out a knife and cuts open his hand smearing his blood on Rebecca's face,"You are a disgrace,that's why your dad only payed off the police to keep his reputation not because he loves you." Silas says spitting in her face and giving her one last blow with the bat before walking towards me.

"I told you I couldn't let you have all the fun." he told me as we walked away we picked up our stuff before leaving, I dragged him to the dorm and cleaned his cut,we then went to class we didn't hear anything from Rebecca or the principal for the rest of the week.

If Rebecca ever says anything about Alex ever again I'll for sure kill her.
--------------------------------------
that's the end of chapter 4
what will be Silas and Atlas' ship name be?

thx for reading♡

1234 words