chapter 8-I got you

Atlas' Pov

It was Friday night and Silas and I were at the mall shopping for makeup to put on my hickeys before tomorrow,I didn't own any make up before this and I wasn't planning to use it for anything other than these hickeys.

"Atlas do you have everything?" Silas questioned holding my hand

"Yea let's go." I replied and we went to the counter paid and left.

We got in the car and Silas drove back to the school and we went to his dorm.

His dorm was cozy and small he didn't have a roommate so we were alone.

I sat on his bed while he  pulled out his projector and movie screen.

"Babe what's all this for?" I pondered to my boyfriend.

"I won't get to spend tomorrow with you so I wanted to watch a movie with you before tomorrow." the tall boy smiles

His smile reminds me of the sun peaking behind the clouds of the storm.

"Aww baby,you didn't have to." I coo and I hug the boy in frount of me.

"But I wanted to." Silas says grabbing my hands in his.

"I love your soft side for me." I say softly

"I don't  know what your talking about?" Silas whispers turning away from me trying to hide his blush.

"Don't hide your blush,lover boy." I say kissing his lips softly

I kiss back and we fall on his bed smiling and staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you Atlas." Silas says holding me tightly.

"I love you too Silas." I say softly.

we stay like this for a solid 10 minutes before Silas picked a movie for us to watch,he picked Forest Grump.

About half way through the movie I started to drift off to sleep,tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

The next day 

Silas and I got up super early at about 3 am to get ready, we cleaned up our rooms and I hid my box of condoms in my floorboards,by 5:30am we had everything in place.

The parents were coming at 6:30 so we had about and hour to get ready.

Silas and I showered together and got dressed he helped me cover my hickeys before we went downstairs to meet our parents,he gave me a quick kiss before we went out in the open to look for our parents.

I found my mom and brother fairly quickly and my brother trapped me in a bear hug.

"I missed you too Felix." I groaned as he squeezed me tighter.

"Hello Atlas dear,how are you doing?" my mom asked while hugging me.

"I'm fine other than Alex being gone I've been alright." I sigh as she let's me go.

"It's a shame that Alex died she was a good girl." my mom said softly.

We walked to the podium to listen to Ms.Carbon's speech,it was long and boring I zoned out while looking at my shoes.

I was still limping a bit but it wasn't that noticeable,after Ms.Carbon's speech my mother insisted we go to my room she wanted to see how I had been keeping it.

"This is acceptable Atlas a little cluttered and dark to my liking but nice nonetheless." my mother said patting me on the back.

I  was revealed that everything was going fine,I wonder how Silas is doing