chapter 7-let me fight for you

Atlas' Pov

Two weeks had past and Silas was in detention for fighting Rebecca and her crew for giving me a black eye,open day was almost here which means the parents will be visiting the school to visit their kids,I highly doubt that my mother will show,or my brother,I wonder if Silas' parents are coming.

I sit in my dorm waiting for Silas to get back and I hear my phone start to ring and I pick up.

hello?

Atlas,it's your mother,I'll be coming to your open day next week and so is your brother.

not even a hello back but alright,bye mom.

bye,sweetheart.

I hang up the phone and sigh,I'm gonna have to tell Silas to not look at me for that whole day and he's not going to like it.

Silas eventually gets back with snacks and i run up to him and hug him.

"I missed you." I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead

"I missed you too."he replied

I dragged him to the bed and we cuddled for a bit before he got up to get dinner from the canteen.

I took the time to shower and  pick out a movie when there was a knock  at my door. I slipped on my clothes and went to open the door when I saw Rebecca standing there looking at me with a broken nose and a busted lip.

"Oh,it's just you,what do you want?" I deadpan

she crosses her arms and scoffs,"I want pay back!" she screams before trying to pull my hair I doged effortlessly and she was growing with anger I closed the door behind us and she started throwing punches.

she managed to hit me on my arm but I was unfazed really,I kept a straight face the entire time before punching her in her nose and stomach causing her to fall to the ground in pain.

"Get up,I didn't punch you that hard." I chuckled and she got up trying to punch me in my face and I grabbed her hand and twisted it causing her to start crying from pain.

I kneed her in stomach causing her to fall to her knees and start gagging like she was about to throw up.

"If you puke on this door mat I'll tear your fake eye lashes off and shove them down your throat." I spat and she crawled back to where ever ring of hell she came from.

Silas came back as soon as she was out of sight,I didn't even realize that my knuckles were starting to bruise.

"Did she come out here talking about payback or some shit?" Silas asks me as he opens to door.

"Yea,what's up with that?" I asked walking inside to dorm he soon followed after.

"I'm not too sure but are your parents coming to open day?" Silas questioned as he sat on the couch.

"yea my mum and brother, you're gonna have to avoid me for that day because my family is very protective of me." I sigh joining him on the couch.

"I'll try my best." he huffed handing me my food.

"It's only for one day you'll be fine." I reassure him as I begin to eat my food.

"Ew,spinach." I gag at the taste of spinach in my pasta.

"Eat it Atlas,it's good for you." Silas says firmly.

I spit it out and pout,refusing to eat the pasta.

"It can't be that bad Atlas,just eat a few bites and I'll give you a reward." Silas proposed

"Do I look like Popeye?" I say stalefacing him.