Chapter 9- Healing Together

Two Days later

Silas' pov

Atlas and I were at the hideout with the guys Kade had brought Kai and Peirce was with us too.

We weren't doing much,just sitting around talking eating snacks and drinking beer.

Atlas was fairly buzzed but she was smiling and happy nonetheless.

I was going to give her a night all to herself tonight.

I had bought her favorite foods, I got her flowers and I was going to draw her a nice warm bubble bath once we got home.

Atlas had atleast 4 beers down and she was getting tipsy,she went for a 5th but I stopped her and she just sat in my lap and cuddled into me.

Around 5pm the sun was setting so I took Atlas home and put her on her bed while I got everything set up.

I filled the tub with warm water and soap,lit a few candles and sprinkled a couple rose petals.

I put a few snacks on the bathroom counter and went to go get Atlas.

She had already woken up,she was just on her phone scrolling when she saw me she put down her phone and hugged me.

"You're clingy today aren't you?" I asked chuckling a bit

I lifted Atlas and walked to the bathroom and placed her on the counter.

"Baby,you did all this for me?" she questioned in awe at the sight.

"Yes,you deserve this,we'll heal together." I say giving her a kiss on the bridge of her nose.

She giggled as I pecked her face with kisses.

I lifted her off the counter and gave her a kiss on the lips.

She got undressed and stepped into the tub and sat in the warm water.

I soon joined her and I sat behind her and scrubbed her gently, she smiled and played in the bubbles while I washed her hair.

I gently rubbed her scalp and she melted into my touch.

we sat in the bath until the water got cold and we were forced to get out.

I gave her one of my T-shirts and shorts to change into and she happily took them.

It was getting warmer outside,summer was around the corner,I wonder where Atlas is going for the summer.

we got finished changing and she grabbed all of her snacks off the counter and sat on the couch I sat next to her and pulled up her favorite show,Criminal Minds.

We watched a few episodes before she fell asleep on my chest.

I picked her up and put her in bed before cleaning up her dorm a bit.

she woke up around 3am and went into the Bathroom.

she came back 3 minutes later and layed on my chest again falling asleep.

She's so cute when she's sleepy.

The next day

Atlas Pov

I woke up in bed alone,I looked around and couldn't find Silas,I heard the shower running,I guess he was in the shower.

I layed there tiredly,my head hurt badly,and my nose was stuffy.

I groaned in discomfort and covered my head with my pillow.

I heard the shower stop and the bathroom door creek open. I soon felt the bed dip slightly.