chapter 5- care and comfort

Let me care for you
------------------------------------------
Atlas' Pov

Once again I was in detention luckily Silas has something planned for me when I get back. I finally reach the door to my dorm and I see Silas putting on his shirt he turns around and runs over to hug me.

" Hi love you ready to go?" he asks  " Yea sure,where are we going anyways?" I question him "you'll see!" he said happily I grab my phone and wallet and we left.

We were driving for a few minutes before parking and getting out and walking to a field of flowers he took my hand and carried me to a picnic spot in the middle of the flowers we sat he had made pasta and had brought some drinks we sat and talked until the sun was setting.

He got up and reached out his hand for me to grab I took his hand,his hands were always soo soft,we walked in the fields picking flowers for each other, he grabbed me by the waist and held me close his gazed met mine and we shared a long soft kiss while the sun was setting.

My heart almost fluttered out of my chest and we stayed like this for a while,
Silas told me that he loved me and we walked back to the car we drove round singing along to music and looking at the city lights before returning home.

while I changed he was setting up a lilttle pillow fort
for us to watch a movie in,I cuddled up next to him my head resting in the crook of his neck as we watched the Titanic.

I soon fell asleep in his grasp holding him tightly.

Silas' Pov

Atlas was now asleep on my chest,she was so cute when she was sleeping.

I gently pick her up and place her on her side of the bed tucking her in I gave her a kiss on the forehead before turning off the TV and heading to bed myself wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her in for a nice warm cuddle.

I love Atlas,she means the whole world to me I soon fall asleep holding on to the love of my life.

Timeskip to next week

Atlas' pov

I found myself yet again in Ms.Carbon's office for once again fighting Rebecca,this time her little minions joined this fight I still single handedly beat all 3 of them I came out with a black eye though.

"Ms.Cain how many times do I have to tell you fighting is not allowed in this school." she scolded me

"This time it was self defense,I wouldn't have beaten them up if they hadn't shoved me into a locker." I pleaded

"I understand that you are grieving the loss of your friend but this is no way to act Atlas." she sighed

"I want you to try and keep it together Atlas,Alex's death is still being investigated but until it is solved I font want you to get in any more trouble." Ms.Carbon continued

I sighed and she sent me on my way on my way to lunch Silas found me and came running up to me giving me a hug I imbraced him but deep down I was hurting,he knew this.

"Hey love,what's wrong and what happened to your eye who did this to you?" I questioned 

I held my head down and clenched my fist he walked me back to the dorm and sat me on the couch.

"Atlas look at me." he stated in a kind tone

I looked at him tears flowing from my eyes as my breath was hitching trying not to completely break down.

"Sweetheart,I want you to tell me what's wrong you can tell me anything." Silas reassured me placing his hand on mine.

"I miss her Silas,and no one wants to believe that Rebecca and her stupid friends killed her,she died in my arms Silas,I carried her body to the nurse,hoping just for a second that she would be okay!" I sobbed,big salty tears falling from my eyes onto my hands.