chapter 6- our love on walls

I stare at our names etched on the wall inside a heart.
____________________________

Atlas' Pov

We finally get inside the old building and Silas hands me a flash light and we walk around looking at everything inside there where old computers and desks and we soon found something like a break room with a fridge and an old coffe maker we decide to set up camp there for now.

Ashton walks away and soon the lights turn on everyone was shocked we then saw Ashton leaning against the door frame.

"You're welcome." Ashton says and walks off again.

We walk around the old building and then Kade pulled out a spray paint can and gave it to Silas,he then gave a smaller can to kai and Ashton just sat down playing games on his phone,Damian was put exploring.

Silas and I went off on our own,walking trough all the different hallways and rooms we soon settled on what seemed to be a conference room.

Silas went to go start spraying the walls with blue spray paint.

when he was done he called out to me I turned around to see a huge heart with our initials in it. A+S, I smiled and gave him a hug he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I grabbed a paint can and walked over to an empty wall and sprayed the words

"Atlas rules" on the wall in bright red and next to it a wrote "Alex lives forever" I stepped back to admire my work Silas grabbing my waist from behind and kissing me neck,I gasped at his warm lips on my cold neck,i turned around and he kissed me slowly.

I kissed back,his tounge slipping into my mouth our tounges danced once again as his hands played with my shirt and my hands playing with his hair he pushed me up against a wall "Is this okay?" he asked me referring to my shirt I nodded quickly,

"use your words babe." Silas whispered to me "Y-yes." I replied and his cold hands made their way up my shirt I shivered at his touch we made out for a solid 20 minutes barley taking time to breathe, we then parted catching our breath.

Then Silas moved close to my ear

" we'll finish this another time,the others are probably looking for us." he whispered before we left to go meet up with the others.

I let go the breath I didn't know I was holding and followed the brunette back to the group.

"Oh look it's the two love birds,we were wondering where you two ran off to." Damain teases

Silas stared him down and narrowed his eyes at him we soon sat in the old break room and ate some snacks and talked for a bit,then we heard a noise it sounded like someone was here.

Silas and Ashton jumped up at the sound both of them pulling knives from their pockets Kade holding on to kai as Damain and I cut the lights.

the sound of foot steps grew louder and louder until they were right in frount of the door we all stayed silent,then the person spoke "I know that you're in there,come out already." Silas nodded at Ashton and they pulled the person into the room closing the door behind them.

Kade turned on the light as we tied the dude to a chair with some zip ties we brought.

"what do you want and who are you ?" Ashton started the questioning

"chill,it's me peirce I came here to tell you guys something." the guy stated

we all sighed in relief as silas untied him

Silas introduced me to peirce

"Love,this is peirce,he goes to school with the guys." Silas informed me

"Peirce,this is my girlfriend Atlas." Silas told peirce

peirce had short red dyed hair,he was wearing baggy jeans and a black hoddie and some Nikes

kai ran up to peirce giving him a hug "Uncle sharp!" kai yelled.

"What is up little man." peirce said lifting him into the air.

"what did you have to tell us sharp." Ashton speaks up

"oh yea,Rebecca's dad paid off the police but the fbi is looking into the situation,politicians corrupt af Bruh." sharp stated.

Silas gritted his teeth and turned to me.

"Atlas,do you know exactly who punched you in the eye I know that the principal told you to keep put of trouble."Silas asked me

"Rebecca did,her minions held me down while she punched me in the eye." I reply angrily

"We'll handle it from here." Silas reassured

I nodded and we all left to the cars,my mind cloudy from what happened a few moments ago,a deep blush filled my pale cheeks as we got  into the car Silas placing his hand on my leg his eyes focused on the road but his heart was focused on me we finally reached the school it was already 8pm.

we made it to my dorm I locked the door behind me and took off my shoes,then I felt a familiar pair of hands on my waist,"You wanna continue where we left off?" Silas whispered into my ear
I shivered his hand trailed up my body to my neck his hand making it's way back to my waist.

I turned around and kissed him hungrily my tounge exploring his mouth I loved how he tasted. we made out again his hands trailing up and down my body.

My senses were on overdrive,like my body was moving on its own,I soon found myself pinned to my bed,Silas on top of me.

his face was full of blush his neck littered with bites and hickeies mine as well, he looked at me,his eyes full of lust and yearning.

"I want to feel all of you Atlas." he said in a low husky voice

"I want you too Silas." I responded

he removed his shirt reveling his chisled body his arms were very muscular,leaving him in his red boxers.

He kissed my neck and undid
my bra leaving me in just my underwear,he opened the drawer and pulled out a condom,he slipped it on and I wriggled out of my underwear.

He lined up with my entrance "You ready?" he asked me "yea." I replied

Silas then thrusted into me,and I gripped his shoulders and my head flew back with pleasure.

We did it three more times that night.

I fell asleep in his grasp.

I woke up the next day under the covers on top of Silas holding me I got out of his arms and tried to get up but fell to the ground instantly,Silas looked down at me and snickered at me.

"Stop laughing and help me up will you." I scoffed

"Fine" Silas responded helping me up, I was wearing one of his T-shirts,he was only in his basketball shorts, he scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom.

he ran a warm bath while he helped me get undressed and into the warm bubbly water

The water feels nice on my sore muscles soon Silas sits in the tub next to me,I sit and remember last night, a deep blush falls on my face,I enjoyed it.

we finished our bath and Silas hands me some clean clothes to put on,after changing he carries me to bed and he snuggles up with me.

"I love you Atlas,even more than before." Silas whispered into my ear

"I love you too Silas." I whispered back

we shared a kiss and cuddled the whole day.

I love Silas more than anyone could ever imagine.
_____________________________

And that's the end of chapter 6 hope you enjoyed

thx for reading♡

1320  words