Chapter 10-Our Final Revenge

Atlas pov

We had brought Rebecca to the woods near to school and  we tied her to a tree before taking the bag off her head.

She was dazed but quickly understood what was happening.

She started crying like an idiot,"Please don't kill me I'm sorry...just please don't hurt me anymore I'll leave you alone just please don't h-hurt me." Rebecca sobbed.

I got the bat from the duffle bag and walked towards the crying girl.

"We're not going to kill you but we're gonna hurt ya real
bad." I laughed.

Silas joined me in chaotic laughter and I swung at Rebecca stopping inches away from her face, She had already wet herself.

"Pathetic,I haven't even hit you and you've already pissed yourself in fear, Say that you're scared of me." I grip her face and force her to look at me in the eyes.

"LOOK AT ME AND SAY THAT YOU'RE SCARED OF ME FUCKING SAY IT BITCH!" I yelled at the girl in front of me.

"I'm scared of you Atlas." she quivered in fear.

"Now I'm going to beat some sense into you,because your parents never did." I say releasing the girl in front of me.

I stepped back and swung the bat at her face and this time it made contact,she didn't break any bones but it did hurt like hell.

she cried more and more as her face started to bruise,Silas stepped in and took a taser and zapped her in the neck with it.

She screamed in pain and I smiled Silas spit in her face and walked back next to me.

I cut her face with the hunting knife on the opposite side of  where my scar was.

"ATLAS PLEASE I'M SORRY EVERYONE ALREADY HATES ME I'LL GO TO THE POLICE AND TURN MYSLEF IN JUST PLEASE STOP!" Rebecca screamed as I cut deeper into her face.

"What do you think love,think she had enough?" I ask the boy behind me.

"I think two more rounds of torture should do."Silas says grabbing the bat from the ground.

"PLEASE NO-!" she was cut off by a blow to the stomach causing her to throw up on herself.

"You disgust me."Silas spat walking back next to me.

"I think we should cut her hair off and break her fingers." I suggest grabbing a pair of scissors from the duffel bag.

"I take the right hand you take the left." Silas says and  I nod walking towards Rebecca who was crying profusely.

I cut off big chunks of her hair until she looks like Angelica's doll from Rugrats.

"Perfect." I remark stepping back to admire my work.

Silas joins me in breaking her fingers one by one,with every break she screams louder and louder.

"SAY THAT YOU'RE FUCKING SCARED OF US! SAY IT OR I'LL KICK YOU IN THE JAW!" I warn the bleeding blonde in front of me.

"I'm scared of you both please leave me alone,I can't do this shit anymore!" she screams.

"Good that's all we needed to hear,now remember not a word to anyone,if anyone asks a gang jumped you." Silas says with a smirk on his face.

she nods and I knee her in the jaw just for fun before I untied her.

She ran towards her dorm once we drove back to the school and she called to police on herself and Silas and I sat in my dorm while she was being carried away.