Season 1 Episode 2

Title: Wendigo

Act 1:

Sam and Dean receive a call from a park ranger in Blackwater Ridge, Colorado, who reports a group of missing campers. The brothers arrive at the park and begin their investigation. They discover that the campers were attacked by a wendigo, a creature from Native American mythology that feeds on human flesh.

Sam and Dean meet up with a group of other hunters, including a woman named Haley, who is searching for her missing brother. The group sets out to track down the wendigo and rescue the remaining campers.

Act 2:

Sam and Dean and the other hunters search the woods for the wendigo. They come across a cabin and discover that the wendigo is living inside. They plan to lure the creature out and kill it, but their plan goes awry when the wendigo attacks them.

The hunters are forced to retreat to the cabin, where they discover that the wendigo has cut off their escape by destroying their vehicles. They realize that they must fight the creature and come up with a plan to trap it.

Act 3:

Sam and Dean and the other hunters set a trap for the wendigo using a flare gun and a propane tank. They lure the creature out of the cabin and into the open, where they shoot the flare gun at the propane tank, causing a massive explosion that kills the wendigo.

The hunters rescue the remaining campers and return to civilization. Haley thanks Sam and Dean for their help and gives them a lead on their father's whereabouts. The brothers continue their search for their father, knowing that they will face many more supernatural threats along the way.

The screen fades to black and the words "Supernatural" appear on the screen.