Season 1 Episode 22 - Devil's Trap

Title: Devil's Trap

Act 1:

The episode opens with Sam and Dean on the run from the demon that has been hunting them all season. They are determined to find a way to stop the demon and save their father, who has been kidnapped by the demon.

Act 2:

Sam and Dean investigate the history of the demon and learn that it is a powerful entity that has been manipulating their lives for years. They discover that the demon is planning to use their father as a bargaining chip to force them to reveal the location of a powerful supernatural weapon.

Act 3:

Sam and Dean try to find a way to rescue their father and stop the demon. They realize that they must use all of their knowledge and resources to outsmart the demon and save their family.

In the end, Sam and Dean are able to rescue their father and confront the demon in a final showdown. They use their knowledge of the supernatural to weaken the demon and trap it in a devil's trap.

The episode ends with Sam and Dean driving away from the scene, relieved that their family is safe and the demon is finally defeated. They reflect on the importance of family and the dangers of the supernatural.

The screen fades to black and the words "Supernatural" appear on the screen.

This is the last episode of season 1!
Ill post season 2 later! :))