Season 1 Episode 18 - Something Wicked

Title: Something Wicked

Act 1:

The episode opens with Sam and Dean investigating a series of mysterious deaths in a small town in Wisconsin. They discover that the deaths are connected to a shtriga, a witch-like creature that feeds on the life force of children.

Act 2:

Sam and Dean investigate the history of the town and learn that the shtriga has been terrorizing the town for years. They discover that the shtriga is using a local children's hospital as a hunting ground.

Act 3:

Sam and Dean try to find a way to stop the shtriga, but they are running out of time. The shtriga is becoming more powerful, and it's only a matter of time before it kills again.

In the end, Sam and Dean are able to stop the shtriga by using a special charm to weaken it and then confronting it in a final battle. They reflect on the tragedy of the children who were killed by the shtriga and vow to continue fighting to protect the innocent.

The episode ends with Sam and Dean driving away from the town. They know that there are many more supernatural threats out there, and they must continue to fight to protect the innocent.

The screen fades to black and the words "Supernatural" appear on the screen.