Season 1 Episode 13 - Route 666

Title: Route 666

Act 1:

The episode opens with Sam and Dean receiving a call from an old friend, Cassie Robinson. Cassie is in trouble and needs their help. She tells them that a mysterious truck driver has been terrorizing her town, killing anyone who crosses his path.

Sam and Dean agree to help Cassie and head to her town in Missouri. When they arrive, they discover that the truck driver is actually a vengeful spirit who is seeking revenge on the people who wronged him in life.

Act 2:

Sam and Dean investigate the history of the vengeful spirit and learn that he was a black man named Cyrus who was lynched by a group of white men in the 1960s. Cyrus' truck was also destroyed in the attack, and he now haunts the highway in his rebuilt truck, seeking revenge on anyone who crosses his path.

As they investigate further, Sam and Dean discover that Cassie's father was one of the men who lynched Cyrus. They also learn that Cassie's brother is involved in a local gang that has been stealing from Cyrus' resting place.

Act 3:

Sam and Dean race against time to stop the vengeful spirit and save Cassie and her family. They confront the spirit on the highway and engage in a high-speed chase. During the chase, the spirit possesses Cassie's brother and tries to kill Dean.

In the end, Sam and Dean are able to defeat the spirit by using a combination of salt and iron. They also convince Cassie's brother to turn against the gang and make amends for his actions.

The episode ends with Sam and Dean saying goodbye to Cassie and driving away from the town. They reflect on the tragedy of Cyrus' death and the ongoing struggles of racial inequality in America. The screen fades to black and the words "Supernatural" appear on the screen.