Season 1 Episode 12 - Faith

Title: Faith

Act 1:

The episode opens with Sam and Dean investigating a series of mysterious deaths in a small town in Nebraska. They discover that the victims all died of heart attacks, despite being in good health.

As they investigate further, they learn that the deaths are connected to a faith healer named Roy Le Grange, who has been performing miraculous healings on the townspeople. Roy claims to have the power to heal any illness, but Sam and Dean are skeptical.

Act 2:

Sam and Dean attend one of Roy's healing sessions and witness him heal a man who was paralyzed from the waist down. They are shocked by the man's sudden recovery and begin to wonder if Roy really does have supernatural powers.

However, they soon discover that Roy is working with a demon named Daeva, who is using Roy's healing sessions to collect souls. The demon promises to heal the sick and injured in exchange for their souls, and Roy is a willing accomplice.

Act 3:

Sam and Dean race against time to stop the demon and save the souls of the townspeople. They confront Roy and the demon during one of Roy's healing sessions, and a fierce battle ensues.

In the end, Sam and Dean are able to defeat the demon by using a combination of holy water, salt, and iron. They also convince Roy to turn against the demon and use his healing powers for good.

The episode ends with Sam and Dean driving away from the town, reflecting on the power of faith and the dangers of making deals with demons. They know that there are many more supernatural threats out there, but they are determined to keep fighting the good fight. The screen fades to black and the words "Supernatural" appear on the screen.