chapter 6: fighting the first floor boss and secrets revealed

Hiroshi POV:

It's been 5 months now since we recruited silica into the party and to be honest it's been quite a lot of fun with her. Our title changed to the reaper trio.  Thankfully we still haven't had any jobs where we had to kill anyone cause I'm not sure silica would be fine with that but the bad news is we lost a total of 1,000 players out of the 50,000 players and we only just now got news about where the first floor boss is in the labyrinth players discover a few weeks ago. Oh and we got close enough to silica that we decided to share our real names except for our last name with her we still haven't told anyone our real last name because we don't want to be discovered we also learned her real name is Keiko ayano. But we decided to stick with calling each other by  our player names. But to be honest im honestly considering telling silica our last names and telling her about our family business. We got closer to her in these 5 months but I'm still not sure if she would freak out over our family business so I haven't said anything yet. But to be honest I do like spending time with silica and I really do want her to join our family business cause not only does she have good skills but I think I like her romantically after talking with natsuki about this topic she confirmed it and was even encouraging me, now the question is when do I make the move and ask her not only to date me but see if she is willing to join the family business. I guess I should wait till after we get done with defeating the first floor boss before deciding. Cause we are heading to the meeting spot in the town of beginnings to discuss about the first floor boss and form party's. Of course we  are gonna keep our party the same. I just hope that we don't lose a lot of people in this fight.

While I was monologuing my thoughts I noticed that we have arrived at the meeting spot I see a lot of players talking in groups of 2-3 people and I see someone at the front of all these people who looks really familiar talking to a dude with really lite blue hair
it was a girl with dark green hair and yellow eyes and looks like she wields a pole spear. And I don't know why but that tone of green hair she has strikes me as being familiar to me I don't know why though. I realized that I was staring at her and looked away before she notices me. I than Looked around and spotted 2 people familiar to me talking to someone wearing a cloak and hood. I pointed them out to both natsuki and silica and we walked over there they noticed us and Kirito said to us "what's up guys. How've you been." I shook hands with Kirito and high fived Klein who was also there and said to them "we've been good." Kirito nodded and noticed silica with us he than asked me with a smirk "so Hiro I see you've been up to stuff and I don't mean fighting monsters." I looked at him confused than realized he was talking about silica joining us. I told Kirito "oh this is silica, she joined us a while ago and has been helping us out a lot and I mean a lot." After I finished that sentence I noticed silica blush and looked down with a small smile. meanwhile Kirito looked at me with a Deadpan expression and said to me "seriously." I looked confused at him than asked him "what do you mean seriously." Kirito leaned in and whispered to me "I meant you got yourself a girl." I looked confused and realized he misunderstood the whole situation I whispered back to him "no she isn't my girl she is just a good friend although I do plan on asking her to be my girlfriend after the boss fight." Kirito looked at me and gave me a thumbs up and a smile and said "well I wish you luck." I nodded towards him. He than introduced us to the hooded person in a cloak "this is Asuna, she is gonna join mine and Klein's party. For the boss fight."

I nodded and waved at her and said "hello nice to meet you Asuna." She nodded back and stayed silent. Huh I guess she's a quiet one. I than asked Kirito while whispering and while everyone else was conversing besides the hooded girl "so Kirito do you know if the boss is the same one as in the beta." He nodded towards me and said "yeah it's supposed to be but seeing as they changed the location of the labyrinth they might've changed the moveset of the boss so that might be tricky to deal with." I nodded and asked him while pointing to the girl with dark green hair and yellow eyes "say do you know that girl over there, like does she have a reputation or something." Kirito looked where I was pointing and told me "I don't know much about her all I know is that she does a similar thing to you where she will take missions for people but instead of splitting the rewards and loot evenly she takes most of it and leaves players with only a little bit. Which is why she doesn't have as good a reputation as you, natsuki and silica. She is also called the the boss because she acts like a big boss while fighting monsters. Sorry that's all I know about her." I thanked Kirito and talked with Klein asking him "so did you find your friends." He told me "yeah I did we are still in our guild and trying to make it big." I nodded at him and was about to start talking again with Klein but than that player with Really lite blue hair started speaking to everyone here "thank you all for coming allow me to introduce myself I am diavel. I like to consider myself as the role of the tank in a party Or at least I hope so." That got a few people laughing. He than continued and said with more serious "so the reason I called a meeting is because a scouting party finally found the first floor boss room and we being some of the strongest players here need to show the rest of the players that there is hope in beating this death game." After he said that a lot players nodded agreeing with diavel statement.