chapter 11: visiting friends

Hiroshi POV:

As soon as I heard those words I was shocked what does she mean my sister is still in the virtual world. I quickly asked the nurse "what do you mean." The nurse responded with worry and said "she is still alive just that she is still in the virtual world and not logging out like the rest of you But don't worry your father yato gasai after finding out immediately started funding the investigation into finding a way to get her out." I was so confused but the question I had most of all was why. Why would my father who apparently accepted the money from Akihito kayaba to have us in the game fund the investigation. I asked the nurse "where is my father at now." The nurse replied "Currently he is visiting your sister. On the other end of the hospital, if you'd like I could have him come over here." I nodded and she left while closing the door to get him. While she was getting him I was currently trying to come up with answers about why he would do this. I also realized that I gotta find out about silica and everyone else including yuno are they okay? They have to be. I'll make sure to ask the nurse next time about where they are at and if I can visit them silica especially. I also realized that imma have to explain the situation to my father about yuno, great. while I was thinking I noticed the door slide back open the nurse came in along with the man known as my father yato gasai.

He was a pretty tall man with a bulky build and short hair and was wearing a business suit and had glasses on with a serious and cold gaze that could burn someone aimed at me. He stood there next to my hospital bed and we didn't speak just observing each other while the nurse was standing nervously. My father than threw a punch at my face and I blocked it just barely hitting my face. I'm so glad my reflexes haven't disappeared in those 2 years I was in the game. My father reeled his punch in and smirked than laughed while the nurse was shocked  and my father than motioned for the nurse to leave us and she left than my father said to me "good to see you still got your reflexes son. Now onto the matter at hand im assuming your informed of your sisters situation." I nodded, he than told me with a sad smile "good. Now I  know I'm probably the last person you want to see especially if you found out why you and natsuki were put in the game. I know no amount of apologizing will make you forgive me but you deserve to know the reason why me and your mom were willing to put you guys in the game for money. Basically we were in debt because of a stupid thing I did and cause of that when we were offered by Akihito kayaba money that'll be enough to get us out of debt and have some extra on the side we decided that we would accept the deal. Now please believe me son me and your mom didn't know about the game being a death game and if we did we wouldn't have risked your lives for money, so with that being said to try to make up for it I'm willing to do anything for you just name it."

I was shocked so Basically my father and mother didn't know about the death game but they chose to accept the deal for us to be in the game to get out of debt. I should be mad but I can't blame them if they really didn't know it would be a death game. But seeing as how my father is willing to do anything this is a good chance to see about letting natsuki inherit the family business and talk about yuno and also talk about silica I started off by talking about yuno. "Say father you remember the genji clan all those years ago." Father nodded. I continued "so remember how we were supposed to wipe them all out." He nodded looking unsure of where I'm going with this. I finished "so basically there was a sole survivor of the clan and she was in that death game to and we met and after talking I decided to take her on as an apprentice not to be a assassin but just to learn the skills to survive. So yeah that one of the things I want you to allow. Father looked like a deer in headlights right now he rubbed his forehead and after a few minutes said "okay so let me get this straight you took on a Yakuza as an apprentice just to teach her how to survive." Father sighed and looked bewildered and said in an exasperated tone "okay what else do you want or need to talk about."