chapter 7: confession to silica

After we went into the door we were warped to the second floor and let me tell you the second floor looks similar if not the same to the beta version of it but they might have changed some things from the beta. It was a savanna looking area covered in plains and boulders. While me and natsuki and silica we're walking. I remembered that I was supposed to confess to silica now. So I told natsuki "hey natsuki can you leave us for a second." Natsuki was confused but than realized what I meant she nodded and gave me a thumbs up and went off exploring. Silica looking confused asked me "is everything okay Hiro." I nodded and told her "yes everything is fine. I just wanted us to be alone so I can ask you something. Now I want you to answer me honestly." Silica nodded still looking confused. I took in a deep breath and told silica "silica in the 5 months we've been working together. I found you influencing my personality more. you made me want to care more about other people especially you. At first I didn't understand what this feeling was because I've been a outcast at school and all my life but after getting some help from someone else. I finally figured out what this feeling is." I than took in another deep breath and said it "silica I love you and even though you know about my family if need be I will not inherit my family business just to be with you. That's how serious I am about you." Silica was shocked and than started tearing up and said "no one ever said they loved me romantically. It makes me happy I would love to be with you Hiro even though you and hope still scare me quite a bit. I love you to so I am willing to go out with you even if your scary. you still taught me to be strong and gave me courage and I don't want you to have to give up your family business for being together with me so here's a solution. I will date you but I will not be associated with your business if that's okay with you." I nodded and told silica "if I can be with you than I don't care about the family business. technically there needs to be only one heir and natsuki has been wanting to be the heir so I can talk with her and let her be the heir while I can date you. Although that would have to be after we get out of this game and beat it." Silica nodded and I nervously rubbed the back of my head and told silica "to be clear I don't really know how a couple is supposed to act." Silica giggled and held my hand  and said "I have some knowledge of it based on romance stories. But we'll just take it nice and slow alright." I held her hand tighter and said to her "yeah."

While we were holding hands and enjoying each others company I noticed yuno come through the door and ran off into the next area of this floor. Than Kirito and Klein and that hooded girl Asuna come through only for Asuna to leave as soon as she is through meanwhile Kirito and Klein saw us and both gave us a thumbs up. We walked over to them and I asked Kirito "where did yuno go." Kirito laughed nervously and told me "well when you guys went through yuno did some weird technique to get out of my hold and ran off through the portal." I sighed and hope she doesn't become a problem in the future. Kirito asked us "so you guys are dating now." We nodded and Kirito nodded back at us with a smile. I than noticed natsuki come back over to us and told us while noticing our hands and said "awwww you actually had the courage to do it Hiroshi. Anyways I'm glad you two are together." She than spoke again "so you guys ready to do some quest until more player start to come through the gate and ask us for jobs." Me and silica nodded and we were about to go to the quest board until. Kirito spoke up and said "about that since the revelation about you two kibaou and the other players that were with us are trying to turn the other players against you two saying you guys are dangerous and that you left diavel to die. Only a few of the players actually listen though the rest didn't even pay him any mind. So you guys might not get as many requests anymore." I sighed well that was to be expected with our secret out people might not actually trust us anymore so I guess I can't blame them. But still this is bad we're gonna have to do some serious quests grinding and rack up more Money. And make our reputation better. Oh well I'm sure things will work out especially since silica is with me.

Alright guys a bit of a shorter chapter because I wanted you guys to see the confession and silica's response but next chapter there will be a longer and I mean a longer time skip skipping a couple of floors cause let's be relaxing if I did every floor this fic would never end so with that hope you guys enjoy this chapter and with that have a good day/night wherever you are.

sao the grim reaperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें