chapter 8: timskip 2 years later and a rescue mission

Hiroshi POV:

It's been a little over 2 years since we've all been trapped in this death game and in that time we've lost a total of 2,000 or so players out of the 50,000 we've started with. But the good news is that we've managed to clear up to floor 74 Which is the floor we're on now. Me natsuki and silica have grinded our level so much that we've reached level 90. Now we've been helping the aincrad liberation force which is basically the army but the story behind it is so complicated that I don't really wanna get into it basically there the strongest guild with around 3,000 members and they were the reason we've been clearing all these floors and me, natsuki, and silica have been working alongside the guild even though we haven't joined it cause we prefer to work in our own little team. Oh but while we didn't join what surprised me was Kirito joined and became a commander as well along with kelin being his right hand man and this girl he met Sachi being his vice commander and even though Kirito denies it and has two girls already in love with him which were this girl he met and saved named Lisbeth and that Asuna girl. I can tell he and Sachi like each other. And so Kirito is the second highest ranked person in the aincrad liberation force. Now what happened with yuno well let's just say even though she hasn't forgiven me for what me and natsuki did to her family she and I made a truth to wait till we get to the real world to settle this. And what's been going on with me and silica well let's just say that I proposed to her a couple months back and we've been married for a while now we also met this little girl named yui a couple weeks back and she is basically a mental health counseling program ai to monitor and assist with the players emotional state which to be honest the reason why she wasn't here earlier was because the creator Akihito kayaba made the cardinal system forbid her from interacting with the players. Which just made me hate Akihito kayaba more. But anyways when we met her she called me and silica daddy and Mommy. Which was funny because as soon as silica heard yui call her mommy she became entirely red and passed out for a good hour. But we've eventually ended up helping her discover who she was cause when we first met her she didn't know who she was. We than helped her figure out who she is and we ended up going into the first floor hidden dungeon which I didn't even know about. And that's when we found out she was a mental health counseling program and so, after yui defied the cardinal system orders she used her game master right to save me and silica from this thing known as the fatal scythe which led to her being flagged for deletion.

But cause of my knowledge about programs I seperated her program files from the system and converted them into an in game object which was a necklace that I wear now and also I managed to save her files into my nerv gear using the cardinal system so even though she is technically gone I can still bring her back someday but until than she remains in mine and silica memories because while we were only with her for a short time we've grown close to her and consider her a daughter to us. Now after that me and silica have been taking some time off from helping out the aincrad liberation force and been enjoying each other's company. Meanwhile natsuki was still taking on quest for people for us. And we also defeated a evil guild who was killing players called laughing coffin I ended up having to kill the leader in order to stop them which made me a orange player and I had to unfortunately undergo an annoying quest that would restore me back to a green cursor. But anyways other than that it's been so peaceful these last few days just me and silica relaxing in our house that we've bought a while ago. But alas peacefulness can only last for so long. Today we received a message from the leader and founder of the aincrad liberation force heathcliff and it says that we've been summoned by him. I sighed and told silica "we don't have to go you know. We can just keep on cuddling instead of listening to that old geezer." Silica laughed and said "he is really not that old he's like only in his 30s maybe but you never know and besides while I would love to cuddle more with you we don't want to  make him mad." I nodded and unfortunately know what she means basically a while back he and Kirito fought each other in a first strike duel because Kirito wanted more time off for him and his squad And Kirito lost to him surprisingly fast. I sighed and told silica "your right I guess we can cuddle later. Might as well see what's up with him." Silica nodded and we got our of our bed and got ready.