𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑- '𝒋𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒌'

थोड़ी थोड़ी कथई सी उसकी आंखेंथोड़ी सूरमे भरी उसके होठों पे मुस्कुराएहाए दुनिया मेरी

थोड़ी सूरमे भरी
उसके होठों पे मुस्कुराए
हाए दुनिया मेरी...✧

Author's pov-

Both slept with many of thoughts but each other's being on the top .

He is quite clear with his pull towards her but she have so much going on in her life,she never had time to think about strangers but now she is doing the same,thinking about the stranger who was not a fear that comes along with darkness.

People saw his dark side of darkness
And she is seeing the bright side of darkness .

Sun rose giving rise to those thoughts again but she avoided it and he handled it .

Amrit after coming from his workout session took a bath and now he's standing in front of shiv temple that is in garden area of his own chamber .

Standing their he touched the each stair as even the stairs of such holy places are worth worshiping he bowed in front of shiv linga.
He did shiv Abhishekam with milk/water, honey,vibhuti then he applied chandan (sandalwood paste) on shiv linga and then on himself
As he have to go for meeting he applied it on his 'kanth'(throat)
Then he worshipped the lord with Bel patra and flowers.
As Prasad he prepared panchamrita .
He sang the aarti of lord Shiva and at last concluded it with singing

कर्पूरगौरं करुणावतारं

संसारसारम् भुजगेन्द्रहारम् ।

सदावसन्तं हृदयारविन्दे

भवं भवानीसहितं नमामि ॥

[ The divine one, who is pure as Camphor, who is an embodiment of solicitude and compassion.
The true spirit of the universe,The one who draped the serpent king.
one who resides in the heart that is pure as lotus (though lotus is born in mud, it stays untouched by the mud). In the heart that is untouched by worldly matters.
I bow to Lord Shiva and his companion/consort Goddess Bhavani (Goddess Parvati's form) ]

Then he took blessing from aarti and some panchamrita.
He did dandvat pranam in front of almighty The devo ke dev Mahadev .
He prayed for well being of his people, his family and guidance for going through his new feelings .

After Puja, he took the Prasad out of chamber as no one else will enter the chamber he gave it to head caretaker of house after greeting her respectfulky who is no less than family 'chanda kaki' and as always kaki gave it to everybody in house which means family including all the people working there.