𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕- '𝒋𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒌𝒆𝒊𝒏'

Geet's pov-

Geet's pov-

His word entered my soul like a promising binding me into it .
Ignoring my racing thoughts I looked around .

This place is just so good to be not used. Too pleasing to not fill it with laughters.

Upstairs, he gave an outer look of personal gym, personal study but my heart was so full seeing the theatre room .

Unlike the one for family this was a small room painted in maroon shade and a big projector ahead there were no couches instead a furry white carpet with fluffy floor sofa of wine red colour and many of deco pillow wrapped in furry white material and and comfortable blankets kept there .
The side lamps lit up the room. It was so dreamy to look at .

"You use this?" I asked him .

"I do. Love watching some romance classics" he said and as much as I try not to I can't help but notice how he is checking up on all traits of my ideal type.

I beamed at him, having a topic of my liking " Oh romance classics! fav?"

"Won't be a real fan if I choose one but greatly attached to the sad endings" he said matching my smile with his own.

"Oh you're a real one" I was confirmed like really I can never choose fav among books and movies specially when it comes to romantic ones.

"Any doubt?" He shrugged .

"Okayy no doubt still a memorable one you watched last?" I asked too much into the conversation.

"It was 'Me before you' quite traumatizing" he told

Oh can he be any less ideal .

"Oh my, it's my one of the fav " I uttered with excitement.

"Then what's your favourite bumblebee tights, miss?" He asked raising a eyebrow at me .

"Mine? mine are books someone gift me that and I am all theirs" I uttered and told him how much I was obsessed with the song 'Thinking out loud' by ed Sheeran because of this movie and continued and he was silently listening me talk about the whole movie .

"And you know a thing ?" I asked him to which he asked me about it .

I told him how I had a huge crush on Sam claflin after the movie and saw his expression turning a bit different and back to normal in seconds.

He directed me out of the room there was an empty room to which he said he don't know what to do with it so we simply skipped to next one.

My overthinking started that did I talked too much or nonsense, everytime I share something to someone later on I feel embarassment on that for weird reasons.

"Thankyou for talking freely to me, felt like somewhat normal person" as he said that, even looking weird felt worth it if it gave him little joy .

"Thanks to you that I am so comfortable" my honest words acknowledged his efforts .