𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒- '𝑴𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒒𝒂𝒕'

He looked at her the way she needed to be looked at like the whole world could crumble and he won't blink. 🫀❤️

Geet's pov -

Geet's pov -

The night passed as my eyes closed in seclusion, the far-fetched moments from today felt so unreal .

Next day, me and raghav were shifting and managing the apartment.

It was almost evening when we got free of work. So, raghav suggested to go for a quick icecream session and who am I to deny it .

We enjoyed our icecream from there my eye landed on jwellery shop .
The oxidised jwellery pulled me towards them. One thing about me or every desi core girl they love jhumkein ,chudiyan and payal.

'Jhumka' gives out a sense of fluidity. How it moves when air approaches,
I wish to move like that too with flow, flow of life.

I don't want to plan everything about me as I did from childhood. For once in life I want something to happen with me suddenly not by planning that swept my feets off the ground and put me beyond the bounds of limits.

I just want a moment to come and change my life, a moment which allow me leave my facades and just do or be what my heart wants.

Just as jhumka with every turn of head make voice, with every turn of life I want that jingling in life that reminds me that I am living, living for myself for once .

I started selecting some jhumkein for me giggling in between as aunty sitting in stall kept on complimenting and I had little chat with her .

"Geet just imagine your jhumka falling here and suddenly a man got it and then he search for you to return it to you and when he sees you he fall hard for you" Raghav voice came as he again attempted to create an unforeseen love story of me in his head .

I laughed on his nonsensical theory and slapped on his arms .

This is our usual thing him making me laugh with his extraordinary impulsively romantic imaginations and me just laughing at that.

Well this is what I was talking about beating others while laughing not just standing as a statue of elegance, laughing while showing all my teeths not caring to put hands over my mouth, talking in loud,mocking,funny tone not just faking politeness all the time. This all just come out in front of some people,people who won't judge .
For me these people are tanav, raghav and my best friend for whom I came here for, precisely.

But still even they don't know a side, a side which pulls me back to blankness, a phase which never passes but still never show up.
Only one person has death with it and that is my baba .

To avert my thoughts,I looked around and saw a group of boys staring creepily. One of them looked so young nearly 16-17 and it can be seen how he is ruining his life due to influence of others.