𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝟏𝟒- '𝑰𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆'

Geet's pov-

Geet's pov-

Stepping in classroom, I took my usual seat. Urmee was in washroom.
The days are passing and they feel too good to be true .

The rush of emotions I felt for past one month is overwhelming.

Yes, One month passed since I came here. Much of time invested in palace only nor that I complain.

Aunty and Uncle treat me so well that now when Urr has started complaining . I know she does it for fun only. She is the most happiest seeing her family being so comfortable with her friend .

I came out of thoughts as I felt someone behind me. I found it to be Mayank Tiwari .

As I gave him considering smile, he occupied the seat next to me but still at respectful distance .

He's one of the scholars and a introverted person. But somehow, we catched up on some literature classics
Two weeks ago and from then we have been providing each other with little favours.

"I heard we have to join one of the club and audition is from tommorow" he said,I can understand why his tone was gloomy he is afraid of distractions.

"You know mayank, people say let's study life will be set then we will enjoy but life can never be set afterall it's all about up and down . There is no right timing in this,you will have to live right now only" I told him as I know he's burdening himself of academics and that's not good .

"But for some people life is not meant to be enjoyed" he whispered, I know what he was referring to loosing father at young age and being the only child make you burdened more than anyone.

"Live is given to everyone right so there's no such thing. It won't effect you studies if you go little out of way to make your ownself happy" I patted his back feeling bad for him .

Sensing his silence, I continued .

"You love justice right so you can joing community service club. These thing will help in developing skills and boost confidence. Go for it" he looked at me and I know he needed assurance.

"Trust me" I whispered to him and finally saw him getting relaxed.

"Thankyou, I knew you would be the right person to share my concern with,I'll think about it calmly now. What about you btw?" He asked.

"Ig I'll go for media club, like writing article that can be printed on school newspaper or radio work. It will help in building presentation skills" I was already sure about this as I had conversation on it with Raghav.

"Hey, sorry I got stuck with a parents, who wanted to meet someone from faculty" Urmee said as she waved at mayank .

Mayank shifted back to his seat after exchanging greetings with urmee .

Soon after Urr took her seat, our lecturer arrived. Rest of day passed finely.

As we stepped into confines of palace, my gaze swept acrossed his chamber.