𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏- '𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕'

Geet's pov-

Geet's pov-

Entering the premises, I felt anxiety rise up to my throat, no matter how much I stay outside nothing could get me comfortable around strangers and considering that it's just the first day nothing will help.

Firstly this is college, where mostly children of businessmen/women, other royalties studied and other's were one with great academics, they are not much bothered of who is coming and who is not because they have much greater things to do so no rush is there on seeing urmee .

To protect her privacy only her identity wasn't revealed in media too .
But the case wasn't same for yuvraj sa .

I honestly feel sorry for him because I can very well understand the pressure on eldest child.

People think it's all luxury and fame for them but no it deprives them of their privacy, family time and sometimes snatch their whole childhood.

They are forced to grow up just too soon. That's why one should never judge anyone without knowing the backstory .

We directly reached Principal's office as he was already waiting, I am sure uncle did this to ensure our comfort .

He himself showed us the path to our classroom.

My paperwork was done the day raghav and I had a shopping day, as my academics were good there was no problem in getting admission .

"Hope you girls find everything helpful in expanding your knowledge and skills here, wish you both the best" Principal sir said to us which we thanked him and he walked away .

Taking a deep breath we entered inside the classroom. As it was first day, people were introducing each other some were sitting awkwardly, oh how much I can related to them .

We took our seats at front side .
A girl and a boy walked towards us, they were holding hands and didn't shy away in showing affection.

"Hello urmee" the boy said to urmee .

Urmee gave him a considering smile and waved at the girl smiling .

Then the girl forwarded her hand to me "Hi I am Sandhya" .

"Hello Sandhya, it's Geet nice to meet you" I greeted her back .

"And I am Kabir as you just heard Urmee" he also forwarded his hand.

"Hello Kabir,Geet this side" I said taking his hand for handshake .

"Geet they both are children of businessmen who have done few of deals with baba so that's how I know then, also they are known as longest together staying couple. I have known them since school. Kabir Sandhya this is Geet my best friend" urmee introduced.

"Oh the smile on the faces of two, looking at each other gave me a hint of it, you both look good together" I complimented.

"Thankyou so much,not saying it for formality but your smile is so attractive" Sandhya said .