𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝟐𝟎- '𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'

Amrit's pov-

Amrit's pov-

Geet would call me and I'll make a run from another side of world, even after knowing it's a prank .

I knew my sister very well for my own good. She might be all sunshine and roses but her observation skills are even better than me and she got it from Maa.

I am very glad to see her choosing business, she had all those qualities of a buisness women.

Geet is all I could possibly think about these days with my will . My eyes automatically closed remembering her soft figure in my arms, her eyes on me and her smile directed towards me.Can I get anymore lucky ?

I sighed looking at my reflection in mirror. The white kurta as per her liking. I hope I look good, good enough for her beautiful eyes to linger on me a second longer .

I messaged her to meet me in chamber first because as I wanted her to be the first one to see me like this .

I did wore traditional before but never the complete white .

White, the colour which is reflects the purity of her heart .

The alarm buzzed off, I smiled knowing she's here. I told her the passcode long back.

I walked downstairs only to find the darkness surrounding each corner and no traces of her. I heard jingling of bangles upstairs, did she teleport herself there .

Following the sound, I managed to get glimpse of her running towards temple at backyard .

She stood in front of temple adorned in a white anarkali, looking like a pure blessing god granted upon me .

My steps automatically led me to her. Taking her duppatta, I placed it over her head as a veil.

She turned to look at me and as always took my breath away. She is so far from the sins,  world is full of.

Her eyes holding warmth in them and her smile reaching her eyes. She took in my appearance with a shy gaze and the admiring smile she gave me had power to unalive me as well as fill me with reasons to live .

Taking her hands, I pulled her to me and took in her essence, the intensity with which I am attracted to her is not funny anymore.

"Tumhe dekh kar koi rangbhed nahi reh jata par jab yun safed me Nazar aati ho lagta Ganga jitni Pavan, chandrma jitni sheetal aur jal jitni avashyak lagti ho mere liye" Never knew Hindi could be this poetic but when it comes to her everything hold a melody, a beautiful tune to it .

She giggled at that, so hell bound on knocking out all of my senses .

I might be the most worthless person but if I could make her laugh then I will continue to take more and more births.

"Pavan hun kyonki aapki aakhein pavitr hain, sheetal mai hun kyoki aap mujhe Shanti dete hain, aur avashyakta to aap bhi hain humari" She said with such a ease keeping her head on my chest .