𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝟏𝟕- '𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏'

Amrit's pov-

Amrit's pov-

I couldn't bear the notion of her not being part of my life, every moment with her is a reminder for me to live afterall.

I sat leaning at tree and she sat beside me leaning on my chest as she showed me the pictures from college, from palace all while telling stories related to them.

"Let me click photo of yours" I told her and she sat straight nodding at me .

She sat in front of me giving different poses but I frowned realising she is not showing her full face properly .
I called her out for this but she said it's much better this way .

But She's so beautiful, without her face how pictures are better anyways even little hint of her's make this photo best ones for me all that matter is her comfort.

I kept the phone leaning on tree but by mistake the video got on,I let it be that way as I walked near her .

Taking her duppatta I wrapped it around her head, she looked up to me as she was sitting on ground only . I kissed her forehead and walked back to take the shot .

I saw a video recorded, I saved it and proceeded to take new shots .

Suddenly, she rushed into my arms, wanting to take a selfie.

"Amrit acche se pose Karo na" She complained about my lack of posing skills, she still managed to be so incredibly cute while complaining.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her into my lap, taking her phone and taking a few pics while I kissed her cheeks. The whole time she remained still, looking at me as if I was the only one in the world.

I kept the phone aside and simply enjoyed the presence of her in my arms and her eyes on me.

Oh how much I love her attention.

Her face was all red and she looked down and that shy look of her ignited a unbounded desire in me.

"Don't look at me that way again. You don't know how much I am already suffering." My voice was slightly sharp, my feeling overpowered the senses because of her sweet seduction.

She looked down, getting the deeper meaning of my words. We sat in silence for a while, and then she slowly leaned into my chest, falling asleep. I was in ecstasy by the intimacy of the moment, the feeling of her face buried into my chest, her closeness, her trust.

The trust which I will always guard no matter what.

I layed her over the mattress and layed beside her.

I couldn't avert my eyes from her face which appeared so serene under moonlight.

Her haircut complemented her face so well, The thick brows, the countenance of her face makes her look so lively but in the eyes lies something vulnerable, a hesitation pulls her back and I am ready to be as much patient as I should be to understand this incredible lady .