𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝟏𝟔-'𝑴𝒂𝒖𝒋𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒖𝒋𝒂'

Amrit's pov-

Amrit's pov-

"Give me a dance" I said to her and as she slipped her hand into mine, I felt a dark protectiveness rise within myself for her .

I gave her my phone to play the song of her choice, she looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes .

She played the song and smiled sheepishly at me, I couldn't help but shake head at her laughing .

'Mauja Mauja' was the song she choosed. I walked near her, now I am going to play along .

Jag sara jag sara nikhar gaya Hun pyaar ka vaade vich bikhar gaya

I revolved around her while lip syncing.

Dil tera hoi jaye abran jul jaye Mar udhare dekho zikhar gaya.

Taking hold of her hand I tossed her from left arm to right arm and then rotated her 2-3 times.

Hun Mauja hi Mauja, Sham Savere Hun Mauja hi Mauja, Pyar mein tere Hun Mauja hi Mauja, Rock the party Hun Mauja hi Mauja.

Then did the hook step .

She stood there with her lips parted ofcourse she didn't expected this but soon it got replaced with smirk as she walked near me.

Oh mahi mera sharwat varga Oh mahi tenu gad gad pelan

She pulled me by my collar and with a seductive look pecked on my both cheeks.

I felt sensations passing through me on that look of her's.

Oh mahi mera dil menu kahigay dil menu kahigay
Khul ke jeela Mithde ha se

She walked around me, her hand slightly stroking my neck. She doesn't have any idea what mess she is creating for me .

Oh mahi mere aase pase Oh mahi mere haath beram huye Dil sare rang huye dil mahi sang huye jidhar gaya

She came in front of me as her hand was Directly placed on my bare chest as upper two buttons were open .
She patted there while lip-syncing .

Hun Mauja hi Mauja, Tere sahare Hun Mauja hi Mauja, Hun hulare ud Hun Mauja hi Mauja, Jaan huwa re hun Mauja hi mauja Mauja hi mauja, Sham Savere Hun Mauja hi Mauja, Pyar mein tere Hun Mauja hi Mauja, Rock the party hun Mauja hi Mauja

As I tried to take hold of her hand she ran away and I chased behind her .
She ran across the ground with a challenging look on her face but suddenly her leg got tangled on mattress and she fell on it .
Thankfully, mattress was thick enough to not let her get hurt .

O' mahi mera sone varga
O' mahi tenu chum chum rakhna

I hovered over her and kissed her both cheeks in same way .

O' mahi mera dil menu kahije
dil menu kahije Rajke takna Kol bithaake
O' mahi tere sej sajake
Oh mahi tera sang mere gal huye Har ek pal huye Dil be kal huye bigar gaya hun.

I looked over at her, her hair lying sideways along with her duppatta.
Her chest rising up and down as she took in deep breaths .

"Now that you didn't played a romantic song atleast we can do some romantic things" I told to her and slightly bite on her earlobe.

Her eyes widened as she saw me leaning in, in a flash she pushed me and I fell sideways to her .

Jag jag sara jag sara nikhar gaya
Hun pyaar ka vaadhe vich bikhar gaya Dil tera hoi jaye abran jul jaye
Mar udhare dekho zikhar gaya
Hun Mauja hi Mauja, pyaar lutake Hun Mauja hi Mauja, Gul milake Hun Mauja hi Mauja, Everybody now
Mauja hi Mauja

We looked over at each other and burst off laughing.

I don't remember when was the last time, I enjoyed and laughed this much, or even talked this much .

And Mauja Mauja is a evergreen banger. One of party song without any vulgural or obejectifying lyrics.

 One of party song without any vulgural or obejectifying lyrics

Insta I'd - orphicwords._

I posted this small snippet just to play mauja mauja 🤡