𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝟏𝟗 -'𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒔'

Author's pov-

Author's pov-

"Geetiii tum mujhe bhul gayi na liar cheater" Urmee barged in Geet's house as she had access to the passcode .

"Kya hua Urr....itna shor" Geet rolled her eyes at her and focused on her assignment, the paper scattered here and there .

"Oh miss you didn't met me yesterday with excuse of assignment and it's not completed till now" Urmee accused narrowing her eyes at her .

"That....that....I procastinated" Geet said the half truth but the 'deer caught in headlight' expression was clearly visible on her face .

"Yeah you did....you know yesterday even one of most workaholic person also procrastinated" Urmee told her and sat beside geet on couch .

Geet gave her a curious glance .

"My bhaisa" Urmee said giving a tight lipped smile .

Red travelled up to the poor girl's face. She brought her tugged strands in front to hide that .

"Tumhari rooh se wakif hu main" Urmee said angrily pushing Geet lightly.

"Urr ouch, don't push yaar" Geet whinned .

Urmee stood up and walked towards kitchen without a word. Geet kept looking at her wondering what's up with her .

After some minutes, she came hiding something behind her back .

"See you can't probably stab me with knife or worst torcher me with hot tong" Geet dramatically said .

"Oh I can't?" Urmee gave her a innocent expression taking slow steps towards her .

"I am too young, see no white hairs, no wrinkles, no grandkids" Geet said in a defensive tone .

"I don't know about grandkids but I guess you already planned about kids" Urmee said throwing peel of onion on her .

"Wh...at" Geet stood up, her jaw dropping.

Urmee brought the scented candle which she brought from kitchen and lighted up .

She started rotating it around Geet .

"What are you saying and doing" Geet said blowing air on burning candle .

"Why aren't you talking about what you are doing" Urmee pushed her down on couch and hovered above her .

"Hey I am straight!" Geet kept her both hands on her chest theatrically saving her dignity .

"Then be straightforward and tell me what's up with you and Bhai sa" Urmee plopped beside her .

They both stared at wall ahead. After a brief silence, Geet took a deep breath preparing herself.

"We...I...no he... I mean we like each other like too much I think" Geet stammered closing her eyes tightly.

On receiving no reaction, she opened her one eye peeking at urmee's face, but got shocked seeing urmee facing her with a pout and glistening eyes .