𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐- '𝑰𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎'

Author's pov-

Author's pov-

Holding her hand, he guided her to sit on couch and walked to kitchen .

She looked up only to find him returning with a family pack icecream and two bowls and spoons .

"Let's listen to your first day experience and celebrate it with icecream" he said bowing like a chef to which she raised a eyebrow .

"Well Mr. Rajput didn't take you to be 'sweet tooth' types"

"You underestimated me then Ms., now let's dive into this" with that he started putting icecream in bowl but she held his hand .

"That's not how we eat it Mr. Rajput"

"And That's not at all how friendly conversation goes, with formal greetings" he gave her side eyes to which she laughed .

"Aapko actor hona chaiye that Amrit jiiiii" she teased streching the ji .

Whereas his heartbeat quickened hearing 'Aap' and 'ji' . It felt so adorable coming from her .

"Aur aapko akalmand" he teased her back to which she gasped .

"Maine kya kar diya ji" narrowing her gaze she asked.

"Aap icecream ko ignore maar rahin hain, chaliye bataiye how do we Actually eat it" he asked her why she stopped him .

In return she just kept the bowls aside, and sat on the ground leaning on the couch and leg spread straight .
Looking over at him, she raised her both eyebrows and gestured towards the empty space beside her .

Shaking his head with slight smile, he settled down there .

Taking the two spoons she directly took a scoop from icecream box .
Looking at her, he repeated the same with that she started telling him about her day, how nervous she was, thanked him for the Prasad, told about teachers and he just listened to her attentively .

".....and you know the buisness teacher, Aman sir, oh god he's so polite and handsome too, the girls from classes couldn't take off their eyes away from him." She continued but he got stuck in the above info .

"And you?" He suddenly asked .

"What?" She was confused on his sudden interruption .

"Did you...pay attention to him too?" He asked while frowning.

Looking at his face, she wanted to laugh but stopped it by biting her lower lip.

"Yeahhh I was Very attentive to him" she said in mischievous tone .

He looked at her for some seconds before bringing his thumb near her lips and caressing there he spoke in whispery voice .

"Then that's a problem, Because I like undivided attention of your's"

"But not everything goes as per as your liking" She continued it even though her heart was beauting at insane rate .

"You and Me, all alone and close to each other isn't that's all I wanted and you see, I have it all" with that he wiped of the icecream smeared near her lips and licked it off while maintaining the eye contact.