𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝟏𝟖- '𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐?'

Author's pov-

Author's pov-

"Let me quickly make us some breakfast," Geet told him, expecting him to sit back down and wait for her to make breakfast. But Instead, he accompanied her to help .

"I haven't prepared for anything so poha would be fine?" She asked him his preference for breakfast.

"Whatever you are making is fine" he replied her, giving her a brief smile .

They prepared poha while talking about their food preferances.

"Onions are a must for me, like I've even gotten looks from thelewala bhaiya as I kept on asking for onions while eating golgappe." She shared one of her memories with him.

"I'll make sure to add plenty of onions for you." He said as he finished preparing the tea and started chopping up the onions for her.

"You know Amrit, dad used to do this for mumma. She had very sensitive eyes, just like me, and we both can't handle work related to spices, dust, etc." she told him.

"Then let me take the charge of this, for you" he offered to which she shake her off smiling, he didn't tell her that he also hated cutting onions .

As they settled on their seats, Geet gave him remote.

"I don't watch oftenly, you can choose" he told her .

"Well I watch old tmkoc episodes while eating but for today I have company so let it be" she shrugged off the remote.

"I used to too but then a huge part of my life passed too indulged in practical life that now I am not updated with things going on today" he shared.

"I only keep checks on books and animes that too because urmee is obsessed with them" she said .

"Oh you like books?Classics or romance and all?" He asked in order to know her more.

"Romance is the one I read till today and loved too but literature classics are so great as mayank introduced them to me and I am loving them, you know once a great lady said 'its okay to love them both, I did' ." She shared .

"Let me guess the dialogue is from tvd"he guessed to which she nodded.

"You have watched it?"

"Urmee" he shrugged off .

Her phone rang, it was a call from tanav .

"A second" she said before picking up the call. She kept on speaker as she was eating .

A thunderous laugh echoed from other side startling her .

"Tanav?"

"Oh di (*laugh) di, di you should have... been here- oh god" he said still laughing .

"But What happened ?" She asked .

"Oh see- don't tell bhaiya that I told you" tanav said

"Raghav already knows who spreads his news everywhere" Geet deadpaned