01.

The streets of Meereen are darkened by the night sky, only torches lighting the paths around the city. The man's whose lap has become my resting place allows his eyes to travel along my body in the back room of a brothel.

"You look just like her." He says, I grin and place my hand on his cheek.

"Who?" I ask, he smirks at me.

"The Princess up in that big pyramid." He tells me, grabbing hold of my hip. "She won't be up there much longer." I tilt my head without letting the smile falter.

"And why is that?" He hesitates. "I can keep a secret." I lean in closer, lifting the hem of my dress.

"We're gonna attack them tomorrow. The Queen's great big army won't be so great anymore." I raise an eyebrow.

"Who?" He smiles.

"The Sons of the Harpy." I smile and place a hand on his face. Without another word, I pull the dagger from its place on my thigh and stab the blade into his throat. Blood pools over my hands, the warmth covering my fingers. His eyes fill with shock as I pull the handle back, he grips for his neck as he falls from the chair. I bend down beside him and use the fabric of his shirt to wipe the blood from my blade before stowing it away. With one last look at the man, I leave the brothel and make my way up to Daenerys' palace.

The Unsullied guarding the door step back to allow me inside, I navigate the pyramid with ease and arrive at Dany's quarters. She turns to face me and surprise covers her features.

"Rhaenyra? Where have you been?" She says, walking to me with a piece of cloth. She wipes across my cheek and pulls back to reveal a drop of splattered blood.

"I tracked one of the Sons to a brothel and I convinced him I was a whore dressed in a costume." I say, she grins and tilts her head. "He revealed an attack tomorrow, he would not give me more details than this." She takes this in with a nod.

"Where is he now?" I smile.

"Dead on the floor of the brothel." She studies me carefully. "I'm going to see him, he looks miserable down there." She moves to interject but I walk away before she can. I make my way down through the pyramid, the Unsullied by the entrance move to roll the door out of the way, I hear them shift inside.

"Rhaegal?" I call out, he looks up to me and takes a step forward. I hurry down the stairs and walk to him, rubbing a hand along the scales that cover his snout. He lets out a steamy breath, the warmth travels along my body. "I'm sorry she's locked you down here, I wish I could let you free." I lay across his snout as Viserion takes a step closer, I reach out and place a hand on her golden scales. "Both of you." Rhaegal lays down on the stone floor and I sit in the open space by his neck. He wraps his face into his body, leaving me to lay snuggled into his scales. Viserion lays into him, leaving me coddled between them as if they were the blankets of my own bed. My fingers drag across Rhaegal's scales as I lay against him, his open eye watching me. As his eyelid slowly slips shut, I feel my own falling with it.

...

"Nyra?" I hear Dany say, my eyes slowly open to see her standing beside Rhaegal, she looks down at me with a smile. Rhaegal does not move until I do, as I push myself to my feet I stumble and he catches me with his snout. Dany places a hand on Viserion's snout, her eyes are sad as she stares down at her. "We must attend the fighting pits today."

"But the Sons of Harpy?" I ask.

"Greyworm and the Unsullied will be with us, there will be nothing to fear." She holds her hand out to me, I take it and hold on as we walk up the stairs. "I had Missandei start a bath for you." I look at her with an eyebrow raised. "You smell of blood and dragons, you should bathe before the pits." She laughs and I cannot help but succumb to the sound, allowing myself to laugh with her.

...

Rhaenrya's tournament day outfit :)

...

I sit behind Dany as the tournament begins, Missandei beside me.

"All of these men fawning over the Dragon Queen only to die before her." I say to Missandei as the competitors greet the Queen. "It's an odd custom." Missandei smiles at me.

"The people of Meereen have had the fighting pits in their culture for decades. Those who fight see it as the greatest honor, to die for the Queen." She tells me. I watch as the final competitor comes to greet her, revealing the face of Jorah. Shock overcomes me as he prepares himself to fight. He cuts through the first enemy before moving onto the next. Daario walks to stand beside me as Jorah fights for his life.

"Do you think he'll win?" He whispers to me, I grin.

"I believe he'll do whatever it takes to return to his Dragon Queen." I tell him, we watch as he kills his final enemy and turns to face Dany. He takes a spear from the dead men around him and suddenly throws it at Dany, hitting a Son of the Harpy behind her. They begin to appear all around us, killing innocents in the crowd as they work their way down. Jorah quickly runs to Dany, leading her into the center of the arena. Greyworm grabs Missandei, and Daario takes my hand.

"Give me a blade." I say as he leads me with the others, watching carefully all around us. He looks at me and hesitates. "Khal Drogo's Dothraki did not train me so that I could be a helpless girl, let me have a blade." He places his sword in my hand as the Sons make their way into the arena. One swipes at me, I dodge it with ease and plunge the blade into his chest.

Daario doesn't leave my side as we make our way to Dany, both of us striking down the oncoming Sons. Dany takes my hand when I reach her, holding me close to her as the Sons close in on us.

"This will not be how the last of the Targaryen's die." I say to her, she looks at me and nods. The cry of a dragon comes from above, Drogon's roar rumbles the ground as he soars above us. The flames from his mouth light the Sons ablaze before he lands among them, spears digging through his scales. Dany runs to him, quickly clambering up onto his back. She turns to meet my eyes as I stare at her in awe, she reaches out to me but Drogon takes to the sky before I can join her.