04.

I soar above the Dothraki hoard as Dany heads back to the castle, set to greet the newest arriving fleet of ships bearing a sea creature on their sails. Rhaegal lands beside them and I slide from his scales. I frantically search for their familiar faces, but they find me before I spot them.

"Nyra!" He says in his thick accent, a smile stretches across my face. "Blood of my blood." How I miss the sound of the Dothraki language in my ears.

"Odanno." I say, we both place a hand on the back of each others neck and he touches his forehead to mine.

"You have grown strong." He takes a step back to look at me. "Have you been practicing all that I taught you?"

"Every moment I have free." I smile as my eyes dart around. He takes notices and lets out a warm laugh.

"Kivi is here, do not worry. She would take her own life before she misses a battle like this." She appears as if she's heard him say her name, she runs to me with open arms. I embrace her as we laugh together. Kivi holds Odanna's eyes, and a smile I'm sure belonged to the mother I never got to meet.

"It is good to see you again, sister." She says, refusing to let go of my hand. In the days Dany spent by Drogo's side, I met Odanna in the fields around their tent. He was Drogo's mentor, and his wisest advisor. At first he paid me no mind, the foreigner infiltrating his people's home. But as I began to learn the Dothraki ways and take clear interest in their methods of war, he took notice in me. He began to include me in his training sessions with his daughter Kivi, our births a few years apart, and eventually took me in as if I was one of his own. His silver-haired daughter, he called me. After losing both my mother and father while fleeing from my home, this acceptance was more than I could hope for.

"I longed for the days I would see you both again." I say, Kivi breaks away and takes a step toward Rhaegal.

"Is this your's?" Her face is in awe of him, I smile and walk to place a hand on his scales.

"Rhaegal." I stretch my hand out to her, she cautiously takes it and I allow the dragon to smell her hand.

"Like your father." Rhaegal nudges her hand with his snout and she traces his scales. I smile and climb onto his back.

"Come." I offer my hand out to her once more and she looks back at Odanna, who gives her a reassuring nod. She carefully takes my hand and climbs up behind me, once she settles in I take hold of Rhaegal and feel Kivi's arms wrap around me. We soar into the sky and I hear Kivi let out a shriek, her grip becoming tighter. Rhaegal takes to the clouds to join Viserion and Drogon, I cast out my arms as the breeze blows against us.

"This is amazing!" I hear Kivi shout, laughter following closely behind. Rhaegal flies against the ocean winds and lands beside his siblings in the clearing outside the city. I climb down and Kivi follows, all three dragons leaning to find her new scent.

"Viserion." I say, she nudges her golden scales against me. "We expect she will soon lay 3 new eggs, we have hopes for another girl so our flock of dragons can continue to grow."

"I thought they were all siblings?" Kivi asks, a puzzled look on her face as she drags her hand along Viserion.

"They are all the children of Daenerys, and are siblings in that respect; they are not truly related. Rhaegal is the son of Vhagar, Viserion the daughter of Syrax," I say, walking to offer my hand to the final dragon. "And Drogon, the son of Dreamfyre." He bends to find my hand, Kivi's eyes widen at the shear power of Dany's dragon.

"Drogon, after our Khal." She whispers, Drogon leans into her. After a few moments I pull my hand away.

"Come, we must head back to the pyramid."

...

I enter the throne room, a dress of red silk taking the place of my armor; the sweat of battle washed clean from my body and Kivi's braids swirling through my hair. A woman I've never seen stands before Dany, their arms clasped within each other's hands.

"I see we've gained new friends, Daenerys." I say, walking to take my place beside her. A gentle smile rests on my face, but my chin remains pointed up.

"Yara Greyjoy of the Iron Islands, you stand before Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen of Dragonstone." Dany says, Yara and her accomplice fall to one knee.

"Stand, there is no need for such formalities in the presence of friends." I say, she rises and meets my eyes.

"She brings her brother, Theon Greyjoy." He nods to me and looks back to his sister.

"I have offered my fleet to your aunt, and she has accepted. We will return you both and your army to Westeros, to your home." Yara says, I meet Dany's eyes and she nods.

"You will be rewarded when House Targaryen takes back our throne." Yara's eyes do not leave mine, I find my own have to pull away to follow Daenerys further down the stairs.

"Kivi." She says, moving to embrace my sister. "It is good to see you back among us again."

"I must return to my father, Khalessi. Is there a place we will stay?" Kivi asks her.

"Greyworm has prepared a place for your camp, he will take you there now." Dany motions to the commander standing beside the doorway. She turns back to the three of us standing below the throne. "As for the rest of you, we will leave in two days. Enjoy the final days of this city, soon we will be home."