1.

"Hyung. No"

"Taehyung. Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"I'm not coMING WITH A PLUSE ONE IN YOUR WEDDING HYUNG"

"Listen here you little piECE OF SHIT YOU ARE COMING WITH A PLUSE ONE OR IM GONNA LEAK YOUR PICTURES IN A SNOW WHITE DRESS IN MEDIA AND YOU KNOW I'LL BE GETTING GOOD MONEY FOR THAT"

Taehyung looked at his soon to be brother in law in disbelief. Jin Taehyung's brother Namjoon's soon to be husband smirked waving his phone in front of him which has a picture of him.....in a snow white costume.

"Oh how much the world would love to see their most scary CEO being their typical sleeping beauty huh" Jin mocked him.

Taehyung closed his eyes inhaling deep breaths then slowly opened them and looked at the man sitting beside him that is his own brother.

"Namjoon hyung CANT YOU HANDLE THIS.......... THING?" He said pointing at Jin with his both hands making a crying face.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung with sympathy "Believe me Taehyung i would if i can, but I don't want to be a divorced man even before my marriage" he said with a nod making Jin laughing mess and Taehyung falls back on couch defeated.

"Oh fuck my life now how the hell im supposed to find a date now"

Meet Kim Taehyung, the world's most famous and successful CEO of TK groups one of the most famous fashion designing brand all over the world. One of the reason him being famous is that he's deadly handsome and single even at the age of 26. Due to which he gets many marriage proposal too but all denied by his now soon brother in law Jin who thought they were all too low to match the energy level of Kim Seokjin and also the fact that when it comes to socializing and having normal conversation other than business Taehyung is pretty shit in it....you can say he's not god's favourite in that skill. So now attending his brother's wedding that too with a date? Ha the news itself enough to give Taehyung anxiety with the thought of meeting someone and asking them to be his date? That too in a week. Oh hell Nah.

-------------------

Taehyung was sitting inside his office when his secratary came inside after knocking. The same secratary Taehyung was scared of for three years straight but eventually get used to it.

"Sir here the profile of the people I have searched according to your brother in law's preferences" his secratary Choi Bae-Jun said handing him a file.

Taehyung took the file and dismissed the boy.

"Ofcourse Jin hyung give his preferences.....like hell isn't one narcissist was not enough" he thought scoffing remembering how Jin lectured him about how wronged people had done him when he won the first position of world's handsome man instead of Jin. He didn't even applied for it! Because of that he had to attend many award shows and interview, He was so close to sue the authorities but luckily Namjoon calmed the boy down.

He sighed and opened the file and came across the first profile of a boy. He boringly checked the whole file then yeet it away.