2.

Taehyung was on his way back home with his pomeranian on his lap when he suddenly have a thought and immediately act on it.

He dialled a number and put the phone on his ear and with other hand he's strocking the pomeranian's head, he still have to name him he thought.

"Hello who's this?"

"Seriously Jimin? You still didn't save my number!?"

"Hahaha kidding i remembered your number by heart but still couldn't find a suitable contact name for you and don't tell me to save it as 'bestie' or smth it's too simple"

Taehyung shakes his head rubbing his forehead.

"And don't tell me you have my number saved i know bitch that you too didn't save my number but instead dialled it! So don't come at me with that"

Taehyung blinked and looked at his phone screen and saw what Jimin said was correct he too didn't have his number saved.

"Haha very well, anyways I called you to tell bring Mickey and Holly I planned a date for them"

An offended gasped was heard from other side "Fuck you dude Mickey and Holly already dating don't come between them!"

"Idiot. I know that, I'm talking about date as in play date now being them"

"Oh oh SO YOU FINALLY AGREED ON WEARING THAT DOG COSTUME WITH ME AND PLAY WITH OUR SWEETHEARTS, I LOVE YOU MY BOY"

Taehyung hissed at the loud voice of Jimin and cursed him "No, the fuck why would you think that?! I'm never going to do that"

"Yet you wore that snow white costume then what's the problem in wearing a dog one!" Taehyung practically can imagine a pout on Jimin's face when he said that.

"That snOW WHITE COSTUME IS CAUSE OF MY ALL MISERIES, I'M NOT GOING TO CREATE ONE MORE BY WEARING ANY OTHER CUSTUME"

"Geez calm down I can hear normal voice too you know"

"Whatever, now now I'm almost home so hurry and bring your dogs" before Jimin could reply Taehyung cut the call.

"The audacity of this bitch" Jimin glare at the phone when Taehyung simply disconnect the call.

He shrugged before picking up his jacket and house keys "Alright Mickey and Holly come on we are going for free meal" and soon he heard barking and two little poodles come running to him.