6.

Jungkook was lying flat on his bed in hell, whining and sobbing sounds keep coming from him for which he was being judg by Yoongi, hobi and their five dogs who was standing at the doorstep of his room.

"I really wanna go and see which mortal made him like that" Yoongi whispered to hobi almost laughing out loud at Jungkook's state.

"Me too but this pig is clever he banned us temporary from the mortal world" Hobi signed shaking his head.

Hobi opened a portal and looks at the dogs around his and Yoongi's feet "comeon it's your nap time babies, go in" all the dogs followed his command and went in portal which opens in their room.

After sending off the dogs both Yoongi and Hobi went to Jungkook and sat beside him.

Yoongi shakes Jungkook by his feet feeling pity on him "What's up dude? You are the great lord of hell what's make your life hell"

Hobi snickered pointing at Yoongi "Did you just--- Jin hyung's effect"

Hobi stopped when he saw Jungkook looking at him with done face he showed him lip locked action.

Jungkook sighed and sat up with a tight lip smile he looks at both of them "Welp- you know how a mortal summoned me few minutes ago?"

Yoongi and Hobi nods "well, are they giving you hard time?"

"Very!" Jungkook exclaimed falling down on bed face first.

"What they even asked for? How hard it can be for you huh?" Yoongi asked scoffing.

But both Yoongi and Hobi choked on air when Jungkook answered in same lying position.

"They asked me to be their girlfriend...."

"....."

"....."

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Yoongi and Hobi brust into laughter and Jungkook whined knowing that's exactly what response he expected.

"THAT'S FIRST LMAO, IMAGINE JUNGKOOK WALKING IN MORTAL WORLD WITH BIG GOWN ON AND SOMEONE FROM HELL CAME ACCROSS HIM" Hobi said which doubled their laugh and now Jungkook regret telling them.

"No wonder you banned everyone who try to go to earth" Yoongi said making Jungkook sat up and smiles.

"I know I'm smart" Hobi and Yoongi look at Jungkook and imagine him in a long gown walking on the road while cursing on the passing by mortals and they once again brust into laughter.

Jungkook's whole face was red in embarassment when Yoongi described how they just imagine him when he asked why they are laughing now.

"I'm....I'm....sure there must be a verbal glitch here i think he meant boyfriend not girlfriend" Hobi said after they calmed down.

Jungkook pouts and nods "It's better be .... although that mortal is rare beauty I'm not gonna change my gender for him"