3.

It was the next day and Jin Namjoon Jimin Taehyung were all in car going airport as they have a flight to Busan.

Jin was driving the car while Namjoon sitting on passenger seat checking the flight details. Jimin and Taehyung on back seat with Yeontan looking out of the window standing on Jimin's lap.

"You didn't bring Mickey and Holly?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was giggling as he was teasing Yeontan who playful growled at him before moving back his attention outside the window.

"Nope Yoongi and Hobi Hyung will bring them" jimin answered.

Taehyung turned to Jimin and pokes his head making Jimin tilt his head sideways "This reminds me when did he take them? And you still didn't introduced me to your boyfriends"

Jimin blinks and he too turned his head to Taehyung "In morning and you will meet them in wedding, we were in a hurry so I just called Yoongi hyung and he took both Mickey and Holly. Besides you were sleeping when he came"

"Atleast tell me what they are like?" Taehyung pouts.

"Demons" Jimin deadpan answered making someone choked.

They turn their head to see Namjoon choked on water he was drinking while Jin sent Jimin a look for rear view mirror.

Jimin raised his hands in a surrendering manner seeing Jin's look and Taehyung unfazed face "Haha funny, fine I'll see them myself" Taehyung said and sat properly.

'You can't just say it out of blue!' Jimin heard a voice in his head and looks ahead his eyes matches purple glowing one.

'I can't lie to him' Jimin pouts his own eyes flicks yellow, 'Besides look he didn't even believe it' he finished signalling towards Taehyung with his eyes who was busy looking outside the window with a sulky face.

'Still be careful with your words....let the boy live till he find out on his own' Jimin gave a nod as a reply before going back to tease Yeontan.

"You good?" Jin asked glancing at Namjoon who just had calmed down after coughing hard.

"Yeah" Namjoon replied taking a sip of water this time without choking.

Jin snorted "Can't believe you still choke on that, i thought you were used to it by now"

Namjoon huffed crossing his arms "In my defence that was sudden"

"Yeah Yeah"

-----------

"....Take good care of yourself and Yeontan too and do find a date i know Yeontan is cute but nope this will not work.." Taehyung was kept nodding as Jin goes on and on reminding him of things he should or shouldn't do.