9.

"BRAIN-FUCKING-LESS HUMANS! FUCK YOU ALL! WHAT THE FUCK" The peaceful place of Taehyung's roared with an irritated shouts of certain devil.

Taehyung sighed continues to feed Yeontan his snacks as they have a flight to catch so he doesn't want his baby to feel hungry during it.

"Now what this dumb creature did?" He asked Yeontan who just title his head before eating his biscuits Taehyung was feeding him.

Soon Taehyung heard hurried footsteps sound he turned to look over his shoulder already knowing who it is.

His eyes widened at the site that greets him. There stood freshly showered Jungkook with an angry frown pointing at his hairs.

The thing is after the embarrassed moment for the CEO of Cha company they came back home as the meeting was obviously cancelled. Having sometime before their flight they decided to go back and get fresh up so they can save some time in evening.

Jungkook being the spoiled prince or now the king decided to take shower to feel more clean and fresh. Taehyung just boringly nods when Jungkook babble about the importance of personal hygiene and all and also how he likes to be all clean and pretty for which Taehyung teased him saying it's totally babygirl behaviour and in reply he got his mouth sealed by an embarassed Jungkook. Poor Taehyung, he had to stay being mute for an hour, he took a quick shower as he also had to feed Yeontan and recheck his few documents.

Back to present Taehyung tried, he tried very hard to stop himself from bursting into laughter but failed after seeing Jungkook's angry face turning into 'so done' face.

"O-oh my... what's with your hairs?" Taehyung asked after he laughed for good three minutes, all this while Jungkook just standing with his arm crossed and not so impressed look.

"That's what I want to know! What things you mortals use! Ugh that thing ruined my precious hairs!"

"Hey! It's not ruined, they just become wavey. Maybe you used my conditioner instead of shampoo" Taehyung said standing up and walking towards Jungkook.

 Maybe you used my conditioner instead of shampoo" Taehyung said standing up and walking towards Jungkook

He cups his cheeks with both hands "Aww you are looking so cute, i didn't knew that you are capable to look this pretty" he cooed squeezing Jungkook's cheeks.

But then he smirked "Didn't knew you were that eager to be my girlfriend" as expected Jungkook shoved him away with red cheeks and shoot him an angry glare. He just love to rile up the devil.