5.

Jungkook was sitting on a single seater couch judging the screaming human in front on him hard.

"Oh god oh God I actually did it oh my gwad" Taehyung screams running in circles, he stopped, looks at the Jungkook, than again start running here and there.

Yeontan walked to Jungkook and start sniffing around his feet Jungkook looks down at the blank tan Pomeranian and picked him up "What's you name little puppy?" Yeontan barked making Jungkook nods.

"Ah Kim Yeontan, well hello I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" he said bowing his head a little and creasing Yeontan's head.

"By the way who's this loud beauty" Jungkook asked pointing towards Taehyung with his eyes again Yeontan barked in response.

Taehyung snatched Yeontan from Jungkook's hold and stepped back glaring at him "Don't touch my son you stranger"

Jungkook raised his hands in surrender "Well ok than tell me for what you have called me"

Taehyung looked suspiciously at Jungkook "Who are you?" Jungkook with a straight face asked "Seriously? Whom were you calling? Victoria?"

Taehyung give him a sheepish smile, rubbing his head he asked "So are you really a demon?"

Jungkook shakes his head standing up "Even better....I'm hell lord itself" he said flipping his long hair sassily.

Taehyung snorted looking at him from head to toe "Sure"

Jungkook gasped offendedly "what do you mean by 'sure' I am, you should be scared mortal"

"Yeah Yeah with that purple sweatshirt and white shorts on? That to with barefoot! Sure sure lord"

Jungkook blinked and looks down to see what he was wearing, he looked up at Taehyung and laughed nervously before clearing his throat "Well in my defence it gets really hot in hell sometimes and I was peaceful eating lunch when someone summoned me out of blue! Which sane man dressed in a badass costume while having lunch huh"

Taehyung shrugged "well I didn't knew your schedule so pardon me?" He walks and sat on the opposite couch with Yeontan on his lap.

"You are still not believing me are you?" Jungkook asked with his shoulders dropped down in defence.