4.

"Lord of hell, the almighty Lucifer we have successfully escort all the vicious souls in hell" a voice ranged in the big throne hall where the lord of hell was sitting on his throne looking over the scared souls and the grim reaper with his bored eyes.

"Hobi hyung for the love of your deadly sins please stop bringing souls after transforming them in cute little sunflowers, it doesn't match with the hell's vibes" Hobi aka grim reaper, the one who drags the soul to hell pouts hearing that and signalled all the sunflower looking scared souls to follow the solders who came to take them.

After everyone left leaving only the lord of hell and his grim reaper in throne hall, Hobi turned to look at the person sitting over the throne.

"I can't help it! Soul's wrecked apperance scares me, so I turned them into sunflower so our hell could look more lively" he exclaimed happily.

"This is hell .....There's only dead one here hyung" the hell lord deadpanned.

"......."

Suddenly the door of throne hall slammed opened and a very furious cat- i mean man walked it yelling.

"YEAH JEON JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER UNBANNED HYUNG HE KEEPS COMING IN MY DREAMS AND THREATENING ME" Hobi hissed at the loud voice and covered his ears looking at the pale man.

"Yoongi ah don't be too loud baby" Hobi whines which results Yoongi apologizing for shouting loudly.

"It's ok and calm down baby" he said again patting the Yoongi's back who was panting and glaring at Jungkook who was sitting on the throne with wide eyes.

Jungkook stood up climbing down the stairs with his hands folded over his chest "Well what can we expect? Jeon now going to be Kim Seokjin is a nightmare .... literally" he said with a shrug.

"Besides i unbanned your mochi so don't come at me again, I'll do it whenever I want" he said flipping his hair.

"Jin hyung gonna beat your ass once you come in his hands that's for sure" Hobi mumbled giving side eyes to Jungkook who stood unfazed.

"Ha and not to forget the anonymous song you just left in mortal world....hyung has found it and he's so ready to beat you after listening to it's explicit version" Jungkook widened his eyes and cursed.