8.

Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked popping up his face from behind the couch looking at Taehyung who was lying upside down watching TV.

Taehyung hummed and shift his graze to Jungkook who was peaking from behind the couch.

"Why did you summoned me just to be your gir--boyfriend" Jungkook smacked himself mentally for again making blunder.

Taehyung sat up straight and decided to not tease him this time "Tomorrow is my Hyung's wedding and his soon to be husband told me to bring a date with me or else he will leak m-- practically he threatened me to bring a date but as I have a really bad social anxiety i couldn't ask actual living human out there, so at first I thought of adopting a dog so I can take him as a date and that's how Yeontan came in picture but hyung refused it .....so I end up searching on internet when I came accross anonymous site who gave instructions to summon demons and all...... that's when I thought why not try it since most of it turns out fake and even if it goes back hyung have taught me few tricks to make those entities go away but guess what this one turns out good and I got you" he finished his explanation with a nod.

Jungkook looked at him with his unimpressed face "I was right .....you mortals are weird" saying that he dramatically went back behind the couch.

"Well the only good thing in this is that you got the most sweetest, charming and handsome demon from the hell .....aka Jeon Jungkook himself" Jungkook said standing up suddenly with his hands spread out having a proud smile and Taehyung don't know from where those fireflies behind Jungkook came from.

With just a wave of his hand Jungkook made all fireflies disappear before taking seat besides Taehyung, Taehyung signed he for the fact get one thing living with Jungkook in these past days and that is if it's about Jungkook it's has to be dramatic, sometimes he thinks who let him be the king of hell....the most feared? Come and ask Taehyung he will laugh at you showing you secret videos he took of Jungkook randomly lying on floor with tannie and singing baby shark he heard on TV or simply just playing with his own hands as if he just discovered that he had hands.

Taehyung turns to Jungkook when he poked his forearm "Why you freaked out around humans but bossing around the most feared creature of hell huh"

Taehyung shrugged "I just get triggered whenever I'm around any unknown human while you? I know for the fact that you are not human and actually a demon 'supposed to be emotional less and scary' so whatever emotion you are showing is just your act so you can fit in human world" Jungkook gives him weird expression.

Taking a deep breath Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and put it over his chest where his heart lies "Here listen it, this thing beats ok, we are not your so called emotional less creatures as you all says, My love you have very wrong discription of us , who was your ancestors huh such an uneducated hags it's all wrong ok"

Taehyung's breath hitched when he feels Jungkook's heartbeat under his palm, he didn't heard what Jungkook said as his voice blurred all Taehyung could feel is the beating heart under his palm and all Taehyung could see Jungkook's eyes which do speaks their own volume.

Jungkook stopped talking when he catches Taehyung stilled and looking in his eyes, he too got lost in Taehyung's brown eyes, a warm sensation washed over Jungkook as he suddenly feel the peace in his mind.

'Is this this warmness I have been craving for my whole life' a thought came in Jungkook's mind as he unknowingly started to surrender himself under Taehyung's mercy.