7.

"You still didn't tell where you are taking me?" Jungkook said lying flat on the couch in living room of Taehyung's house with Yeontan on his stomach.

They come back home after their little trip from mall as Taehyung wanted to buy some clothes for Jungkook but he refused saying mortals clothes are too simple for him and he can simply change into anything with just the snap of his finger so Taehyung give up and dragged him back home.

Now Taehyung was huffing as he just cleaned the whole living room and glares at Jungkook with one hand on his hips and from other he's holding a broom "Listen here you supposed to be two horned creature if you again d--" he was cut off by another shower of daisy and rose petals.

Jungkook grinned as he saw Taehyung's stren expression who just cleaned all the petals he had previously created, just when he heard Taehyung cursing at him he again snapped his finger and thousands of rose and dairy petals falls over Taehyung.

Taehyung whined throwing the broom and kicking his hands and legs "I just cleaned it! Stop it!!!"

Jungkook laughed and sat up when Yeontan jumped off him and went to Taehyung who sat down on the floor in middle of flower petals with a crying face.

Yeontan barked and sniffs around the petals then sneezed, Taehyung picked Yeontan up and put him onto his lap removing rose petals from his nose.

"Just say you love it mortal beauty" Jungkook snickered seeing Taehyung's annoyed expression.

"Stop it already! Do you have a big gardens in hell that you just wasting flowers like this" Taehyung snapped annoyed by the times he had to broomed out the whole floor just for Jungkook to create flower rain again.

Jungkook shakes his head holding his pointed finger up "No...No we don't have, I'm stealing more like taking them from heaven's garden so not my loss, besides im not wasting them since you are now the love of my life I'm just showering my love in the form of roses and daisies"

Taehyung flustered hearing him his face and neck turned red due to Jungkook's bold remark "Since when I'm your love of life"

"Since you asked me to be your gir--boyfriend" Jungkook said cooly totally ignoring what he was about to say.

"Ha! See you yourself saying you are my girlfriend" Taehyung teasingly looked at him wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook ignore Taehyung's comment smirked "Your neck and ears are red means you love it when I shower you with my love huh"

Taehyung gulped and shouts "SHUT UP, I DON'T! Besides why are you even stealing.....shower me with what you have coward" He scoffed.

"I'm not stealing! I'm just taking them and... and I can't drown you in flames or skulls now can I? That's what I got .... I don't mind using them tho" Jungkook said raising his chin looking smugly at Taehyung who had nervous smile.

"Hahaha ....no thanks...go ahead a steal...I'm ok with it" Taehyung said nervously thinking what will happen if sudden flames and skulls starts to fall he shivered at the thought of how his house gonna turn into haunted house "Beside, heaven god let you take their flowers just like that?" He asked curiously.

Jungkook simply shrugged "He had to as he's under my debt....a huge one if I may add"

"Huh? Wait, really?" Jungkook nods in reply, "How's that possible? Aren't you guys supposed to be enemies?"