10.

'Jungkook where are you?' Hobi's voice rings in Jungkook's head.

'dunno, my human just dragged me somewhere saying he's going to attention his brothers wedding and i need to be there with him .....so in conclusion I'm in my human's hands'

'......'

'can I disconnect the connection now?'

'kook did you forget it's Jin Hyung's engagement today?'

'Is it...?'

'Ok that's remind me why Jin hyung is always so close to disown you'

'Ha jokes on you I was the one who disowned that old man instead'

'WHATEVER GET YOUR ASS HERE BEFORE HYUNG CO---'

Jungkook disconnect the connection between him and hobi as he saw Taehyung waving at him to come closer as they were about to enter in the venue. 'It's just an engagement, I'll go to attend his wedding instead, currently my human is more important. Hopefully hyung will understand that now I'm bound to follow my human, ugh why did I even agree to this! It's all Hobi and Yoongi Hyung's fault! I was in a good mood that day. If it's was not for them, i wouldn't be here' With these thoughts running in his mind Jungkook went to Taehyung.

Taehyung got a call when they were entering in hall, Jungkook was walking beside him, he hold his hand so he don't get lost although Tae felt a whole zoo in his stomach when Jungkook's cold hand engulfed his warm one.

"Hey Bear, have you reached?" He heard Jimin's voice from other side of the call.

"Yes Chim I'm at the entrance just come in"

"Great, I'm currently in main hall where the party was going on, come here then we will go to see Namjoon and Jin Hyung, your outfit was there too"

"Ah Great"

"By the way did you get the date?"

Taehyung glance beside him seeing Jungkook's face glowing up under the lights he smiled softly looking at the beauty beside him "Hmm i got the best one" he answered still staring at Jungkook who turned to look at him but looked away quickly making Taehyung giggles.

"Damn are you really my scardy Bear? What happened to that boy who never leaves a chance to run away from every human present on earth"

"Blehh, well you can say that my date is out of this world" well Taehyung didn't lie.

"Whatever let's see, come quick I'll text Namjoon hyung that you have arrived" with that Jimin cuts the call.

"Let's go we will first go to main hall, my friend is there" Taehyung said after putting his phone in his jeans pocket dragging Jungkook with him.

"Wow I'm surprised you have friends" Jungkook mocked knowing very well about Taehyung's social anxiety and his disinterest towards 'humans' as they got closer in all days of his stay with Taehyung.