11.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

Taehyung looks between his boyfriend and Jin Hyung "Do you both know eachother?" He asked.

"Yes"

"NO!"

Taehyung raised his eyebrow at opposite answer while Namjoon and Jimin slaps their forehead at brother duo dumbness.

"Kook?" Jungkook snaps his head towards Taehyung, "I swear mortal darling I'm telling the truth, I know him" he said glancing at glaring Jin and smirk, "Quiet well if may i add"

Jin and Jimin choked hearing the endearment Jungkook just used. While Namjoon's protective brother mode turned on "wait— kook since when he's your darling" he asked with a frown. Jungkook shrugged, "Since the moment he asked me."

Taehyung gasped at his brother "Kook? Hyung, you know him too?!" to which Namjoon his rubbed his back of neck "U-Umm k-kind off"

Jungkook made a hurt expression, putting his hand over his chest he said "Kind off? Seriously Namu hyung? After all those time where we played video games in your office, you are saying kind off? I'm hurt" he turned to Taehyung, "After this i seriously no longer believe in humanity! Only you are the one for me from now on" with that he hugged Taehyung who reciprocate  the hug, consoling the poor devil with sweet words.

Taehyung send a glare to Namjoon "See now you made my baby sad. We gonna have talk about this later" and boy Namjoon swears he get it why people says Taehyung is scary after seeing his glare with neutral more like expressionless face.

"Ok stop this drama you little shit" Jin screeched pulling Jungkook away from Taehyung. He turned his face to Taehyung, "And you, where the hell did you found him?"

"You said it yourself...., from the hell" Jungkook snickered at his own words ignoring everyone in the room.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow "So you do know him huh."

Jimin signed and walks to them, he pats Jin's shoulder, "I guess we should tell him hyung"

"Jungkook and Jin Hyung are brothers and Hobi Hyung too" Taehyung blinks few times at the information he just got, he looks at Jungkook to confirm to which Jungkook nods.

"....So you are also the lord of hell?" Jin and Jimin choked on air when after straight five minutes of silence Taehyung asked them.

"W-What ? N-No?" They laughed nervously, "we are just brothers how can-" Taehyung cut jin off in middle.

"Oh please, I know kookie is the hell lord aka the great devil and now that you come out to be his brother you must be some entity as well right"

"Yes but since there's only one throne which is currently occupied by me, they are just low life peasants working under me" and once again everyone decided to ignore Jungkook's self centric babbling.

"........."

"..........."

".........."