[ O N E ]

IM AYEONG'S POV:

"BC Entertainment may be new but it's one of the best companies out there, speaking from the view of treatment. It may not have many idols right now, but since Lee Seojun joined us, we may rise to the top. It's only the start of BC.", Jeong Sehyun, my tour guide, and Managing director, I suppose, speaks up. She seems rather proud as if this is her own company. I did hear that she's been working under the CEO even before BC was released.

"I see.", I briefly say, because I'm speechless due to the interior design of the building. It's quite beautiful from the outside, but the inside just came straight out of heaven. It seems quite modern. Totally my style.

Many people seem to be walking here and there, probably doing their jobs. This company's new and there's already so many people here.

I'm really nervous as it's my first day of my first job today. I've been a stray all my life and I can't just always rely on my relatives, who are very happy because I stay with them. That's satire.

I stop on my tracks and look outside the window wall, only to be met with another similar looking building in the front. It seems to be identical to the building I'm standing in. It's probably also a part of BC. The two buildings are connected with a small garden in the middle.

My eyes fall upon a room with two guys. One of them seems to be staring at me, wearing a white shirt, one button unbuttoned, and black pants, with his mouth agape and eyes wide, and the other is sitting on his desk, not taking his eyes off some papers in his hands. He looks up at the man staring at me and then looks at me.

They seem to be saying something, but I, of course, can't hear them.

"Ms. Im?", Jeong Sehyun looks at me and then at the direction I'm looking at.

"Oh. That's our CEO.", Jeong Sehyun bows. I look at her and also bow. The guy standing doesn't respond but the guy sitting, the CEO, I suppose, responds with a slight head bow, as he's sat.

"Who's the other guy?", I ask as I don't like his attitude. First, he stares like a pervert and then he doesn't respond to our greeting. A perverted rude guy.

"That's the Executive Assistant.", Jeong Sehyun smiles at them. I nod in respond.

Ah. I get it. Since he holds such a high place in the company, he keeps his attitude. The CEO seems fine, though.

"Let's go.", Sehyun bows to the CEO and the EA, followed by me, and resumes the tour of the company.

__________

"That's all. I'm guessing you remember the way to your office?", Sehyun teased me as we stood at the entrance of the building.

"Of course, I do.", I giggle.

"Ok, then. See you around, Ms. Im.", she leans her hand forward for a handshake and I take it.

"See you around too, Ms. Jeong.", we bow to each other and go our own ways.

I walk towards the elevator, excited for my job. I always wanted to be a digital designer, and here I am. The fact that I'm their first and only, their main, designer excites me more.

I will be designing album covers, designs for digital marketing and all that stuff for the company and our idols. I honestly love this type of work, that includes designing. My excitement makes me wanna fly.

I enter the elevator and press the button to the 8th floor. I have my office there. It will only be me there since there aren't any fellow designers yet. I'm actually happy that it's only me there, I'd like it if it'd stay that way, unless there's too much work. Plus, I can take my time getting familiar and comfortable with my work in peace and privacy.

The elevator opens up on the 2nd floor, revealing the guy who kept staring at me, or Sehyun. I don't know for sure as to whom he was staring at.

I bow and scoot to the right to give him some space.

Again. He doesn't respond to my bow. He enters the elevator and presses the button to the 8th floor.

"A-are you new here?", he stutters, catching me off guard. I nod.

"What's your name?", he hesitantly asks.

"Im Ayeong.", I say, trying not to scare him off. He feels like a 5 year old right now. I can't really assume that he's a pervert just because he stared at me. Right? Yeah. He's cute.

"What's your name?", I ask. I mentally face-palm as I sounded like I'm talking to a 5 year old.

"Bang chan.", I nod.

"Do you...", he stops and looks at me. I do the same."...know me?"

I hesitantly shake my head, no. He nods.

"Aren't you the Executive Assistant?", I ask.

"Yeah.", he sternly answers. His attitude seems to change all of a sudden. He seems... Annoyed? Doesn't give the vibe of a kid anymore.

Ding. There goes the elevator.

"Are you also stopping in this floor?", I ask.

"Yeah.", his face seems scary. I shut my mouth and don't say anything else. Did I get on his nerves or something? I didn't say anything that'd ruin his mood.

The elevator door opens and I thank the God that I can finally be alone and not with this man, at least, but luck is just not on my side today. He's walking in the same direction as me, almost following me. He's walking a bit behind me, his hands in the pockets of his pants.

I reluctantly glance a few spares at him, to see if he's following me, and guess what, I'm so lucky that I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry.", I bow.

"It's ok.", the man smiles at me and I smile back at him. He seems to be around the age of 60. Probably in his early 60's right now. He looks at Chan besides me and bows to him.

What? This man seems way older than Chan. Why is Chan not responding to his bow? This guy can't be any less ill-mannered.

"Good morning, sir.", the guy smiles.

Again. Again he doesn't bow. I nudge his arm and he looks at me surprised and confused. Should I be ordering him around when he holds way more power than me? No. I'm so getting sued for this but I don't care, he has to be respectful to his elders.

"Bow properly.", I whisper.

"G-good morning?", he bows and questions me, face in my direction.

"You seem close with this woman. Are you finally opening up to people?", the guy warmly smiles. Chan doesn't answer and just nods, uninterested.

"Your father is very worried if you'd be able to hold the company well."

What? Hold the company?

"Are you fitting well as the CEO?"

Eh?

CEO?

Him?

Chan?

Bang Chan?

BC.

I think I might get fired before I even start working. I'm definitely getting fired today...

__________

A/N: AHHH THIS IS MY SECOND BOOK👤IM SHY SHY SHY