[ T W E N T Y ]

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Ch-chan.", he stuttered without meaning to.

"That's new."

She got up to get a better view of the moon as the shade of the bus stop was keeping her from seeing the full moon.

"What's wrong?", Chan asked, also getting up.

"The moon is so pretty.", she giggled, almost falling but Chan caught her.

Chan looked at her. For the first time, he actually looked at her. Her eyes felt empty yet full. She had a heartbreaking life which made her turn dark. He wanted to hug her, tell her its fine but again, he's just a stranger who happened to pass by her life.

On the other hand, Ayeong didn't feel anything. All she felt was warm arms around her which made her feel a bit calm. She couldn't see the face of the guy because of the shadow his cap was providing, yet he seemed almost beautiful to her.

"Oh, look.", Ayeong stepped towards him, closing the little distance left between them.

Despite her telling him to look somewhere, he just couldn't take his eyes off of the girl. The moonlight shone almost perfectly on her visuals. She was, indeed, beautiful.

"He's here.", she giggled.

He?

Chan turned his head to look back, only to find nothing but a bus coming their way.

"I will have to go. Thank you for your...", she stopped to think what she should thank him about."... I don't know. Just thank you.", she bowed and ran towards the bus.

He was only in Korea for a few weeks, on a trip. Will it be possible for him to see her again? Plus, he even forgot to ask for her name.

Chan was speechless.

His heart was beating at an incredible speed.

He never felt this way around anyone.

No one.

Not even his fiancé.

__________

"Dad, I can't marry her.", Chan stands with his hands crossed in front of his father.

"Oh, really? Then what can you do?", he mocked Chan.

"I'll handle the company without her.", Chan's words caused his dad to laugh at him.

"Son, when will you grow up? You're still in college. You're barely getting by your studies and you're going to take care of this company without her?", he snickered.

"You can't do anything without her. She inherited her parents company and she's continuing her studies. Look at you. You can barely top in college. If it weren't for Chaeyoung, you'd be nowhere.", his father taunted him, again.

He was tired of being ordered around. He wanted to have control on his life. For himself, and for a certain someone. But he won't be able to attain that certain someone in this state, at least not in Australia.

"No matter what you do, you can't force me to marry her.", Chan briefly says and walks out of his father's office.

__________

A few months passed and he moved to Korea. Just for that girl. He didn't know anything about her, just that she was a girl with a heartbreaking life story in Seoul. Just that she was too beautiful.

He didn't just come to Korea to meet the girl but he also wanted to gain what he was passionate about, which was music.

To his luck, he got in the biggest university of Korea. He got even more luckier to be in the same university as that girl.