[ F I F T E E N ]

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

A week had passed and Ayeong ignored Chan. She was hurt as to why Chan would say those things even though she clearly loved Joochan. She's not with him just because he was always there for her, it's because she loves him. She was sure of her feelings.

"Ayeong.", Chan grabbed Ayeong's wrist in order to pull her in his office since he wanted to talk alone. He closed the door behind her, her back slightly brushing the door. She looked at him with slightly furrowed eyebrows.

"What?", her tone made it clear that she was annoyed.

"Look-I'm sorry.", Chan spoke in a bothered manner. He was clearly bothered by Ayeong's offendence towards his statement but Ayeong didn't take his guilt into consideration to forgive him. She was hurt... or maybe she was triggered that someone pointed that out. She didn't want it to be true and she was sure it wasn't true so why would she be so angry?

"What are you sorry for?", she scoffed as she crossed her arms, in disappointment."For telling me that the person I'm dating, the person who's my life, the person whom I can't live without, the person I love, is not the right one?", she speaks while looking fearlessly at Chan. As for him, he can't keep an eye contact with her at this very moment.

He doesn't want to hear what she says about the guy, Joochan. He wants to block each and every memory of her that's with Joochan. He wants to be the only one with her. He doesn't want to hear all those things that come out of Ayeong's mouth about Joochan, because it displays her love for him. He doesn't want that. It's a selfish desire no matter from what perspective you look at it.

"No. I just...", was jealous. That's what he wanted to say but he couldn't because if he did say it, it would ruin the itsy bitsy love they had between them. Love as in friendship.

"Chan, I know I'm overreacting because no matter what the world says, my feelings for him won't falter. But those words, I didn't want to hear them from, at least, you."

Him, too. He also didn't want to hear the words she was letting out about Joochan. He doesn't want to know how much she loves Joochan. He wants to know how much she loves him. How much she wants to stay with him, and only him. But that's not possible. Not with Joochan in the picture.

"I'm sorry.", Chan had his head lowered from embarrassment as to what he had become. He didn't find himself humane. He became egotistic because all he cared for was how he wanted Ayeong.

"Why are you sorry?", words could barely form in Ayeong's mouth. Her cheeks were all wet. Even she was surprised as to why she started to cry. She hit Chan's chest which did no effect on his buff body.

"Ayeong.", Chan whispered as he cupped her cheeks to wipe the tears off her cheeks, but from this gesture of his, she started to cry even more.

"Chan, I hate you so much. Why are you like this?", why is he making her feel lost? He isn't the one she likes. Though, she feels familiarity around him. She feels safe. She feels as if he's her home. Still in a friends-way. That's what she thought.

"Please, don't cry.", Chan was flustered as he kept wiping the many tears escaping Ayeong's eyes.

"I know, right? Why am I crying?", she jerked Chan's hands away as she dried her tears herself.

"Today's the good day, when I'll run away.", she mumbled as she encouraged herself.

"You ruined my makeup.", she looked at her fingers that were slightly black due to the mascara she had on her eyes. She pouted as she looked at Chan who was surprisingly frozen at his spot.

He was shocked to hear that it was the day she's going to be with Joochan, officially. The day she's going to stay with him, maybe forever.

He got reminded of what he said to her when she trusted him enough to tell her such a big secret. He hurt her. And he didn't want to repeat the same mistake again.