[ F I V E ]

IM AYEONG'S POV:

"Im Ayeong."

Shit. Why would he say my name? Why would he call for me?

I turn around and show him my back, to act like I didn't hear him.

"Come to my office.", I hear footsteps, slowly drifting away. I turn around to find him waking away, followed by his security guards.

"Oh. What's with him?", Minhyun mumbles while looking at Chan walk away.

"Can't you see? I'm getting fired today.", I say with no energy.

"Oh. That's sad. I could ask him to keep you if you'd like.", my eyes lit up, I look at him.

"You would?", I ask with hope.

"Sure. But...", he turns his body to completely face me.

Of course, there's a but. If there's something good happening to you, it's going to come with consequences. Some come early, some come late. They surely arrive, no matter how long they take to come.

"... You have to go to dinner with me.", he smiles.

"What? Excuse your ass, sir. I'm taken.", I don't spare him a glance and walk away. I don't hear him stopping me nor walking after me. I smile to myself.

My smile soon disappears as I get reminded of Chan telling me to come to his office.

I dejectedly make my way towards his office. I'm about to cry but there's people here so I hold back, plus, I can't just cry at the moment. I don't wanna look ugly.

"Come in.", I hear before I even knock. Is there some kind of camera here, that's enabling him to see me? He's a creep for real.

I open the door and see him standing in front of the glass wall, enjoying the view. The view of Seoul from his office is superior.

His office is also quite big and spacious. I could live here with a family of three. I see a seating area, with a full set of couches, a coffee table in the middle, and side tables between the couches.

His working area also seems to be huge. His desk is in another location, meanwhile all the papers and files have there own place on the side in the shelves. Even his decorations have there own place for them, unlike me.

My jaw drops in awe, which I should've controlled since Chan had turned around and was looking at me.

"Do you like this set up?", he asks, making me confused. Would he really ask for my opinion? He's probably going to make fun of me after hearing my thoughts about his office.

But I still can't not answer, so I reply with a simple nod. He smiles and chuckles at me, again.

"You didn't understand what I was talking about?", he smiles and thinks for a second. Right after he's done thinking, his smile fades away."Are you close with Minhyun?"

"No, sir.", I answer briefly, although my confusion grows more. Why would he be asking me about that? Is he on bad terms with Minhyun? But he could just fire him if he were on bad terms with him.

"Are you finding me nosy?", he asks as he smiles warmly. His smile is warm. I bet he can make anyone's day if he just smiles. If I ever get close to him, I'm gonna ask him for a picture with his smile on and then I'm going to print it out and put it in my wallet. Whenever I'd feel gloomy, I could just look at it.

Though, I don't like him because he scares the shit out of my fragile heart... it's probably just me who's always scared of him since he's the boss.

"Yes.", I can't lie, right? I mean he asked me and I answered him. There's nothing disrespectful about it.