[ S I X T E E N ]

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"What's with the fanny?", she asked as she panted.

"Oh, it's just to keep my phone. I can't hold it in hand since I have to carry my bag, you know?"

"Right..."

She glanced at the phone seeping out through the pocket of Joochan's jeans. She didn't ask she didn't want to be nosy.

Why is she turning such a small matter into a big one? There's no reason to be suspicious about a fanny.

"Let's go?", Joochan asks Ayeong and earns a nod from her in return.

They run and run and finally arrive at the abandoned building, setting down their stuff in the corner. They both look at each other before embracing each other into a tight hug. He kisses her neck causing her to giggle.

"I love you.", he whispers on her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

"Love you, too.", she tightens her grip on his back.

"Are we going to find somewhere to stay right now or later?", Ayeong asks as she believes that something certain happens when two opposite sex are together, alone. Especially, young ones like them.

"Let's rest for a bit. I know your fragile arms are tired after carrying such a big suitcase and running, on top of it.", he pulls away and starts to brush his thumb on the back of each of her hands.

"Sure.", she smiles at him.

After a few minutes of finding a few things to sit on, they start a small fire, burning a few pages and litter that they found lying around, lighting them on fire with a lighter.

"Hey, Chan.", I wonder why I said that. I never called him that. Was she even calling him that?

"What?", Joochan asks in confusion as he hears the name.

"Oh, well. Since you have Chan in your name, I'll call you that. Oh, wait, silly me. I guess you thought of Chan, didn't you?", Ayeong awkwardly laughs as she lies.

"Sure, you can call me that.", he looks at her with affection.

"I don't know what to say. It's kind of awkward right now.", Ayeong chuckles as she speaks.

"Do you want me to start a convo?", Joochan asks.

"Do you have a topic?", Ayeong teased.

"Yep. For you, there's enough topics to talk about, tonight.", he smiles.

For some reason, she felt strange and unfamiliarity right now. She didn't want to think about it, but she couldn't help the awkwardness she felt right now. She couldn't help but feel uneasy.

"Where do you want me to start?", he asks Ayeong as he rests his head on his hand.

Ayeong looks at him with confusion as she doesn't understand. Why would he ask her about the starting when Ayeong doesn't even know what the subject is?

"Oh, right. How would you know?", he laughs after lowering his head.

Ayeong smiles in difficulty as she finds Joochan kind of psychotic right now. She's confused but she brushes it off.

"Let me start.", he looks at her, with eyes she's never seen before.

He's... Happy about finally escaping with me? Probably.

"Hmm. Why is your dad in jail?", Joochan fakes a thinking gesture by putting his fingers on his chin.

Ayeong slightly furrows her eyebrows, in confusion as to why he would bring that topic up. He probably wants to know more about her.

"I-"

"Uh-uh. You don't know anything. Got it?", Joochan laughs like a psycho.

Ayeong's eyes start to fill with tears. She's terrified. If this is how Joochan is going to be, then it's true. Men change after marriage, but they didn't even marry yet.

"Ayeong, you're so clueless, aren't you? Why didn't you ask your dad about what he did? Why didn't you visit him?", Joochan looks at her with pitiful eyes.

"I was never really close enough to call him dad or anything, you know it-", he cuts her off.

"I guess. I'll tell you myself, then.", he smiles at her but this time, Ayeong hates it. She hates it more than anything in this world. Each and every man has two different faces. It's your choice if you want to be fooled by them or not. She started to think that way.

"Your dad... He was accused of murder.", he lowered his head once again and started to snicker."And that's not all. He was also accused of sexually assaulting women.", he smiles at Ayeong.

"But why are you telling me this? I'm not even close to him. I never even talked to him. I didn't even ask.", Joochan chuckled at her statement.

"I know, right? I should do this to him... But he's in jail. I wanted to get revenge as soon as possible. Plus, if I killed him, he wouldn't suffer enough. So, I thought about it and...", he took out a kitchen knife from his fanny pack."... I figured he had a daughter.", he smirks.

Ayeong quickly got up and tried to run away but Joochan caught him. He twisted her arms at her back, hurting her. He held both of her wrists with his big hand and held the knife to her face, showing it off to her.

"Now. Now. Don't be so naughty and stay good. I don't want you to get hurt in the wrong spot. And who knows, if you're good enough I might even let you decide from which part you'd like me to start cutting you up.", he whispered in her hear.

"Joochan. Why are you doing this?", she sobbed.

"Because, your dear dad killed my mother. He fucked her and killed her. He's a messed up man, I wonder why you're so different from him."

That's right.

You're so different from him that I almost gave up on doing this to you. I also loved you, lots. But it's your dad's fault for everything. And it's your dad.

I basically never had a childhood life. I was despised and hated for having my mom raped and that I and my dad took no action against it.

My dad turned into an alcoholic. So, I killed him.

He was a heartless man. You'll find all men heartless, until you find out the harsh things they went through for them to be this cruel.

I know that you'll find me cruel for doing this to you when you did nothing wrong, but you don't know the reason behind it.

If only, he would feel the pain I did, maybe then, my mom could actually rest in peace. I honestly hate to let you be the sacrifice for my mother's satisfaction and revenge, but it has to be you.

Sorry.

__________

A/N: I have like 18 more books planned beside this one and once and forever. It's a total of 20 books. I just plan what it's going to be about on my rough diary and then I just go with the flow as I write. I don't plan the whole story like what's going to be where💀 I thought of them all when I was trying to sleep and when I was done thinking about em I realized that I was sick and I started to think if I was gone die. Each and every night I fall in the embrace of a fever 😔 I don't know what's wrong with me. My mum said she's gon take me to the doctors but idk when she'll do that. I guess I'll just have to die soon 😔