7. You've goat to be kidding me

'That was weird...so weird'

Sitting by the orange tree, you can't stop thinking about the 'transfur', you just can't help but feel a bit confused. The sensation of being taken over by Hunter and Scar and turning into a white fox is so...unexpected. Is this what that cat did to you? And the warning from them that there would be more to come makes you shudder.

'There is going to be more? More of that weird...thing that they did?'

It is a whole lot different from what the cat did. And what about that wolf back in the storage? Was it going to do the exact same thing? But what about Trixie? The way she approaches you honestly makes you terrified. Maybe staying as a host for Hunter and Scar doesn't seem so bad after all. It's probably best to stay away from the latexes as much as possible, especially Trixie. It can't be that hard...

...right?

You want to try and find Puro, you don't want to risk bumping into Trixie, she could be anywhere by now...she could be in the main library...she could be in this very room!

"Human?"

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

You jump in fright when a voice speaks behind you. You turn around to see Puro, his fur floofs in fright.

"Human! You scared me! Puro thinks his heart skipped a beat! Where were you human? You weren't at the library down by that corridor! Puro looked everywhere for you!"

"Oh, sorry Puro. I ran into a bit of trouble down there."

"You mean those scary cones? Sorry about that, Puro didn't know there were cones blocking the exit."

"It's not that..."

'This is going to be so awkward.'

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"I...might have, kinda had been Transfurred."

"..."

Puro seems to freeze in place, almost as if he didn't hear what you said.

"Puro...thinks he might have misheard what you said! Erm...could human repeat what he said?"

"I had been Transfurred."

Puro's jaw drops in disbelief, but he quickly closes it up, still unsure.

"Sorry human Puro doesn't quite understand. What do you mean you were transfurred?"

"Remember that fox in the bathroom?"

'Yes. But Puro didn't see you there. How did you know?"

"That fox was me. I had been transfurred"

...

"Puro?"

...

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! HUMAN!!! How did this happen!? Puro didn't know! Puro doesn't understand! How are you still here?? When did this happen?? Who did that? How did you escape?? Puro can't understand! Puro-"

"Puro! Calm down!"

You grab Puro's shoulders, stopping his frantic questions.

"I'm fine! I'm still here. I'm still me. The latexes who caught me were actually pretty nice about this. They even let me go afterwards."

"The latexes...they let you go?"

"Yeah."

"Just like that? W-with no catches or anything?"