two is better than one

They say someone that helps another with murder is true, define as an accomplice.
An accomplice can be charged and put in jail for 2 to 5 years of imprisonment.

Thud the sound of a dead body being thrown down the basement stairs.
You could almost hear the bones crushing has it tumbles.

Bang the officer kick the door open hitting Jill in her face as she just was a few seconds from opening it.
Jason running to help her up but was stop by the officer.
Being handcuff by the officer and then shoved against the wall.
Officer ask if anyone else was in the house at the moment claiming that he had heard a unusual sound.
Before Jason could reply.
Jill got up from the floor with small cut wounds on her face.
No it's just us Jill said.
Officer told them to stay where they were then pull out his gun pointing it in the direction where he was headed.
Jake and Sara was hiding in the basement with their dead cousin.
Checking his body out of curiosity.
To see if they can find any evidence or clue to how Tim died. Sara gasp had she had felt her dead cousin phone taking it out his pocket.
The phone had a few cracks.
Shoving the phone onto jason hand.

Back upstairs the officer was still investigating checking every room. through the hall, kitchen ,bathroom Until he came across the basement door has he placed his hands on the handle to open the door there was blood.
Somehow the victims cousins didn't manage to clean the door handle.
Leaving the officer more suspicious and doubtful than he already was.
Opening the door slowly noticing the blood and the dead body and next to the dead body were Sara and jake.
Both of them looking shocked and traumatised.
As they should be,
Hands in the air said the officer,
The police was about to call backup then was hit in the head with an iron bat by jason somehow jason managed to get himself free and was no longer handcuffed.
The Office blacked out and fell 12 steps down.
Although He was unconscious
He was still breathing,
Jake rushed behind him and started bashing his head with the bat,
He kept bashing and bashing and bashing until the officer skull cracked and you could see his brains peeking out blood was everywhere.
They was no turning back now.

They now had two dead bodies on their hands.

THE END OF SEASON 1 EPISODE 2