caught

Bang! Bang! Bang! The sound of pipes being knocked together Bang,Bang.
There Sara and Jake was Tied in a chair next to each other.
"Jake Jake  are we going to die" Sara asked.
"Sara we have to keep calm if you want us to get out this mess but first we have to escape" Jake said,
" escape? Are you thinking straight, how are we going to escape when there is a guy in the room with a gun I do not want to die" Sara said holding back her tears.
" Sara I have a plan keep it together and just play along" Jake stated.
" hey strong guy get over here" Jake said.
"What do you want"
" I need to pee do you mind losing off this ropes" Jake asked.
" do you think I'm stupid" the man said about to walk away.
"Please I really need to pee I won't try anything stupid" Jake said.
The guy pulled out his gun " you do exactly has I say".
The guy untied them both then he told Jake to kneel down with his hand behind his back " I don't want you doing anything stupid"
He tied up Sara, and then he pick up Jake and pushed him infront of him "keep walking" the man said.
They left part of the sewer where Sara was,
Leaving her alone.
Sara tried to set herself free but the more she struggled the more harder it got, she didn't give up there she looked around to see if she could find any object, trying to lean back she saw the dead body.
" omg he is dead omg" Sara said in tears, " i have to get out of here" she told herself.
Sara took a deep breath and use her feet to check the dead guys pocket, she didn't give up there she keep searching then she felt something she use her feet to pull it out it was a pocket knife, a sign of relief she pulled it infront of her thinking of a way she  could get it about to use her feet again but it was too late Jake and the guy with the gun was already back.
The guy pushed Jake towards Sara to tie him up again. That's when Sara whispered that the knife was at his foot. Jake couldn't pick it up without the guy noticing.
So he threw himself down the guy immediately rushed towards him pointing the gun at the back of Jake's head " move up slowly and turn around" the guy said Jake got up slowly with the knife in his hand and turned around.
The guy took his eyes off of Jake's face and looked at his hand, that's when Jake took things in his own hands he pushed the guy down causing a bullet to fire off, Jake jumped on him and took the knife and stabb him,till he  screamed in pain.
Jake didn't stop there he twisted the knife in his lower chest and dragged it down until the man's intestine was exposed.
He was dead on spot.
Jake rushed up trying to set Sara free, sara was traumatised from what she had just witnessed.
They both heard footsteps running towards them the water on the floor from the leaking pipes was splashing.
Sara was untied they both was about to run when the police came in " the both of you put your hand in the air and drop the weapon" the officers said.

END OF SEASON 2 EP3